Asia-Pacific Courier Market, By Type (Inbound and Outbound), Delivery Mode (Express Delivery and Normal Delivery), Customer Type (B2B (Business-To-Business), Consumer-To-Consumer (C2C), and B2C (Business-To-Consumer)), Destination (Domestic and International/Cross-Border), End-User (Medical Courier, Services (BFSI), Wholesale and Retail Trade (E-Commerce), Primary Industries, Manufacturing, Construction, and Utilities), Country (China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Courier Market
Asia-Pacific courier market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 7.7% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 215,355.27 million by 2028. Increasing adoption of multiple services through smartphones and internet services acting as major factor for the growth of the market.
Courier involves delivering messages, packages and parcels from one person to another by using various modes of transportation. The delivery is made by using multiple modes of transportation such as roadways, waterways and airways. Courier services involve the whole process of picking up the parcel and providing it to the concerned person.
Some of the factors which are driving the market are growing adoption of new technologies in courier supply chain network systems and increasing import and export activities. Stringent government regulations regarding export import is restraining the courier market growth.
Increasing growth in globalization leading to cross-border courier services and surging growth in E-commerce industry are some of the factors which are opening lucrative opportunity for the market. Lack of training and skills to work on emerging technologies in courier services is acting as a major challenge for the market growth.
This courier market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Courier Market Scope and Market Size
Asia-Pacific courier market is segmented on the basis of type, delivery mode, customer type, destination and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the Asia-Pacific courier market has been segmented into outbound and inbound. In 2021, the inbound held a larger share in the market, due to the large volume of shipments transported among the companies, wholesalers and retailers across the Asia pacific region.
- On the basis of delivery mode, the Asia-Pacific courier market has been segmented into normal delivery and express delivery. In 2021, normal delivery held a larger share in the market, as customers of Asia-Pacific regions are more concerned about shipping costs, as compared to delivery speed, which is the major factor responsible for a high share of normal delivery in this region.
- On the basis of customer type, the Asia-Pacific courier market has been segmented into B2B (Business-To-Business), B2C (Business-To-Consumer) and Consumer-To-Consumer (C2C. In 2021, B2B (business to business) category held the largest share in the market. This is mainly due to increasing business activities among countries such as China, Japan, India and others.
- On the basis of destination, the Asia-Pacific courier market has been segmented into domestic and international/cross-border. In 2021, domestic held a larger share in the market, attributed to the factors such as inexpensive nature of domestic shipments, ease of convenience, and shorter shipping cycle across the region.
- On the basis of end user, the Asia-Pacific courier market has been segmented into wholesale and retail trade (E-Commerce), medical courier, manufacturing, services (BFSI), construction, utilities and primary industries. In 2021, wholesale and retail trade (e-commerce) held a larger share in the market, owing to the rapid growth of the e-commerce industry in the region.
Asia-Pacific Courier Market Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific Courier market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, delivery mode, customer type, destination and end user.
The countries covered in Asia-Pacific courier market report are, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, and Rest of Asia-Pacific
China dominates the Asia-Pacific courier market owing to the owing to factors such as presence of large number of courier service suppliers and providers, increasing growth of the import and export activities.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Expanding demand for high bandwidth communication
Asia-Pacific courier market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in Courier and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Courier market. The data is available for historic period 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Asia-Pacific Courier Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific courier market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Asia-Pacific presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific courier market.
The major players covered in the report FedEx, Deutsche Post AG, United Parcel Service of America, Inc., Yamato Transport Co., Ltd. (A Subsidiary of YAMATO HOLDINGS CO., LTD.), Aramex, Singapore Post Limited, SF Express, Sagawa Express Co.,Ltd. (A Subsidiary of SG Holdings Co., Ltd.), Qantas Airways Limited, Allied Express, Unique Air Express, Gati-Kintetsu Express Private Limited, DTDC Express Limited, Hermes Europe GmbH, GEODIS and Delhivery Pvt Ltd among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of courier market.
- In September 2020, Singapore Post Limited introduced new price structure for package and parcel deliveries within Singapore and internationally. According to new structure, pricing for local package and parcel deliveries were simplified to a flat rate for each service type and the rate structure for international deliveries were simplified and cheaper. This has helped the company to streamline their offerings to create better value for customers
- In August 2020, Aramex launched Courier Lite franchisee model. The Courier Lite franchisee focused on high-demand areas and collected parcels from the home depot once per day and cultivates new business. This has helped the company to enhance their reach and offerings in the market
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for courier through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Courier Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.