Asia-Pacific Data Centre Busway Market, By Product Type (Air Splicing Busway (BMC), Intensive Insulation Plug Busway (CMC), High Strength Enclosed Busway (CFW), Power Distribution Units (PDUs) and Others), Type (3-Phase 4-Wire, 3-Phase 5-Wire ), Implementation (Raised Floor and Ceiling Overhead), Data Center Type (Mid-Sized & Enterprise Data Center and Large Data Center), Current Ampere (Low and High), Vertical (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), IT & Telecom, Government & Defence, Healthcare, Retail & Ecommerce, Research & Academia, Energy & Utilities, Manufacturing And Others), Country (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Data Centre Busway Market
Asia-Pacific data centre busway market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 8.3% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 802.02 million by 2028.
Data center busways are power distribution components employed in mission-critical environments. They are used to supply power from the power distribution units to the racks or servers in the data center with a ceiling overhead configuration or a raised floor underground configuration. The overhead busway systems are more energy-efficient than the traditional cable & wire system as it does not hinder airflow.
Busway systems offer high benefits such as simplicity of installation and compact size as compared to the traditional cable system that acts as a major factor for the growth of the market. Data centers require running continuously and requiring continuous supply of power which is provided by busway systems and thus boost the growth of the market. However, the material cost of busway system is high and can act as a major restraint for the growth of the market. Asia-Pacific region has witnessed high growth in technological advancements that is acting as a major growth of opportunity for the market. Complications involved in installation of busway can act as a major challenge for the growth of the market.
This data centre busway market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Data Centre Busway Market Scope and Market Size
Asia-Pacific data center busway market is segmented into six notable segments based on product type, type, implementation, data center type, current ampere and vertical. The growth amongst the different segments helps you in attaining the knowledge related to the different growth factors expected to be prevalent throughout the market and formulate different strategies to help identify core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the Asia-Pacific data center busway market has been segmented into air splicing busway (BMC), intensive insulation plug busway (CMC), high strength enclosed busway (CFW), power distribution units (PDUs) and others. In 2021, power distribution units (PDUs) is expected to dominate the market as it helps protect against data loss and downtime caused by a disconnected plug. Moreover, they provide with high quality and reliability for critical power loads.
- On the basis of type, the Asia-Pacific data center busway market has been segmented into 3-phase 4-wire, 3-phase 5-wire and others. In 2021, 3-phase 4-wire is expected to dominate the market as it optimizes utilization of electrical capacity for increased power efficiency. It also provides greater power density as compared to other phase circuit at the same amperage, keeping wiring size and costs lower.
- On the basis of implementation, the Asia-Pacific data center busway market has been segmented into raised floor and ceiling overhead. In 2021, ceiling overhead segment is expected to dominate the market as it reduces the heating affect as air can easily flow through the busway trunking system.
- On the basis of data center type, the Asia-Pacific data center busway market has been segmented into mid-size & enterprise data center and large data center. In 2021, large data center is expected to dominate the market as companies can invest heavily for large data centers and can install most advance power distribution systems.
- On the basis of current ampere, the Asia-Pacific data center busway market has been segmented into low and high. In 2021, low ampere current is expected to dominate the market as it provides high energy efficiency and power consumption to the data centers.
- On the basis of vertical, the Asia-Pacific data center busway market has been segmented into banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), IT & telecom, government and defense, healthcare, retail & ecommerce, research & academia, energy & utilities, manufacturing and others. In 2021, IT & telecom is expected to dominate the market as the industry has witnessed high generation of big data that needs to be stored and processed in data centers.
Asia-Pacific Data Centre Busway Market Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific data centre busway market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product type, type, implementation, data center type, current ampere, and vertical as referenced above.
The countries covered in Asia-Pacific data centre busway market report are China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is dominating the market in Asia-Pacific region due to increasing production of busbars and busduct, and high presence of local players in the country.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Data Center Busways
Asia-Pacific data centre busway market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in data centre busway and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Data centre busway market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Asia-Pacific Data Centre Busway Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific data centre busway market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific data centre busway market.
The major players covered in the report EAE Inc., Vass Electrical Industries, Anord Mardix, ABB, Dingsheng group, Schneider Electric, Eaton, Siemens, Legrand, Delta Power Solutions, TAIAN-ECOBAR TECHNOLOGY, Tai Sin Electric Limited, FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO.LTD., Vertiv Group Corp., Furutec Electrical Sdn Bhd, Lapp Connecto Oy, Wetown, Power Plug Busduct Sdn. Bhd., Rittal GmbH & Co. KG among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of Asia-Pacific data centre busway market.
- In December 2020, Delta Power Solutions has completed the contract of designing, building the new Data Center of Formosa Plastic Group, one of the world’s largest petrochemical conglomerates. Delta Power Solutions employed its modularized data center infrastructure providing high power efficiency and energy savings. This enhanced the product portfolio of the company and strengthened its offerings in the market
- In September 2017, Dingsheng Group announced the completion of its new R&D centre building in Yanghong. This new plant helped Dingsheng Group to strengthen their main business of low and high voltage busbars among others. This enabled the company to enhance their offerings in the market
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for data centre busway through expanded range of size.