Asia-Pacific Invisible Orthodontics Market, By Products and Services (Products & Services), Age Group (Adults, Teenagers & Children), Application (Malocclusion, Crowding, Excessive Spacing & Others), End User (Hospitals, Dental Clinics, Orthodontics Clinics & Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Sales & Third Party Distributors), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2029.
Market Analysis and Insights : Asia-Pacific Invisible Orthodontics Market
Asia-Pacific invisible orthodontics market is expected to reach USD 1,742.99 million by 2029 from USD 798.07 million in 2021, growing with a CAGR of 10.3% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. The increasing demand for aesthetic appearance has further propelled the demand for orthodontic treatment worldwide. Thus, the growing prevalence of malocclusion acts as a driver for the growth of invisible orthodontics market.
Invisible orthodontics market deals in the products and services such as clear aligners, ceramic braces, lingual braces and clear retainers for the treatment of minor dental problems such as crowded teeth, excessive spacing and malocclusion. These treatment options are in great demand due to the aesthetic appeal provided by this treatment option along with the desired option, moreover, the increasing awareness of cosmetic dentistry which has further propelled the demand of the invisible orthodontics. Public, as well as private organizations are focusing on catering to the changing needs of the customers in terms of providing demos, conducting campaigns and dental check-ups. Thus, the employment of such strategies will promise the growth of the invisible orthodontics substantially.
The high prevalence of dental diseases and the rising inclination towards the correction of teeth deformities is expected to act as driver for the growth of the invisible orthodontics market across the globe. However, the high cost of invisible orthodontics act as restraint for its growth in the market. The demand for the invisible orthodontics market is increasing for which providers are now more focused and they are developing and launching new products in the invisible orthodontics market which is acting as opportunity for the growth of the market. These decisions are ultimately enhancing the growth of the invisible orthodontics market. However, the stringent government regulations may act as challenge for the growth of the market.
The Asia-Pacific invisible orthodontics market provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Invisible Orthodontics Market Scope and Market Size
Asia-Pacific invisible orthodontics market is categorized into five notable segments which are based on products and services, age groups, application, end user and distribution channel.
- On the basis of product and services, the Asia-Pacific invisible orthodontics market is segmented into products and services. In 2022, the products segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific invisible orthodontics market due to availability of vast variety of the clear aligners manufactured by the key market players.
- On the basis of age groups, the Asia-Pacific invisible orthodontics market is segmented into children, adults and teenagers. In 2022, the adults segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific invisible orthodontics market because of the rising demand for the adult orthodontics across the globe.
- On the basis of application, the Asia-Pacific invisible orthodontics market is segmented into crowding, excessive spacing, malocclusion and others. In 2022, the malocclusion segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific invisible orthodontics market because of the advancement in technologies leading to the effective and efficient treatment with intact aesthetic.
- On the basis of end user, the Asia-Pacific invisible orthodontics market is segmented into hospitals, dental clinics, orthodontic clinics and others. In 2022, the hospitals segment in the end use is going to dominate the market, as it is the prime location visited by the patients for diagnosis and treatment of any chronic disease or emergency case.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Asia-Pacific invisible orthodontics market is segmented into direct sales and third party distributors. In 2022, the direct sales segment in the distribution channel is going to dominate the market, due to growing demand from hospitals and laboratories.
Invisible Orthodontics Market Country Level Analysis
The invisible orthodontics market is analysed and market size information is provided by products and services, age group, application, end user and distribution channel. The countries covered in the Asia-Pacific invisible orthodontics market report are Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific
Asia-Pacific is expected to grow in the forecasted period as the demand for good aesthetic appearance is increasing along with healthcare expenditure. China is expected to dominate in the Asia-Pacific market due to increasing demand of invisible orthodontics treatment.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
New Product Launches by Manufactures is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Invisible Orthodontics Market
Invisible orthodontics market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in with invisible orthodontics market sales, impact of advancement in the invisible orthodontics market and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the invisible orthodontics market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Invisible Orthodontics Market Share Analysis
Invisible orthodontics market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to invisible orthodontics market.
Some of the major players operating in the Asia-Pacific invisible orthodontics market are 3M, Henry Schein Orthodontics (A subsidiary of Henry Schein, Inc.), TP Orthodontics, Inc., DynaFlex, American Orthodontics, Align Technology, Inc., rocky mountain orthodontics, FORESTADENT - Bernhard Foerster GmbH, DENTAURUM GmbH & Co. KG, ALIGNERCO, Institut Straumann AG, Dentsply Sirona, SmileDirectClub, Wondersmile and Dr Smile Dental Clinic among others.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the invisible orthodontics market.
- In October 2020, SmileDirectClub announced that it has undergone partnership with DECA Dental, a dental support organization in Texas, U.S. along with its more than 100 affiliated dental practices. This partnership done by the company will increase its demand and sales in the region leading to increased revenue in future.
This new product launched by the company has increased its protein estimation portfolio in the market. Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the invisible orthodontics market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for invisible orthodontics market.