Asia-Pacific Menstrual Cups Market, By Type (Vaginal Cup, Cervical Cup), Material (Silicone, Thermoplastic Isomer, Rubber, Latex), Size (Small, Large), Usability (Reusable, Disposable), Shape (Round, Hollow, Pointy, Flat), Distribution Channel (Online Stores, Retail Pharmacies, Department Stores, Supermarket, Others), Country (Japan, China, Australia, India, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Asia-Pacific menstrual cups market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.5% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 194.58 million by 2028. High level safety associated with menstrual products and rising emphasis on production of menstrual cup made from organic and biodegradable materials are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Menstrual cup is one of the female hygiene product which is smaller in size, foldable and reusable as well as disposable device. It is used for collection of menstrual fluid flows out of vagina in every month as a result of breakdown of endometrium lining. Menstrual cups can be made up of rubber, latex, silicone and thermoplastic isomers. Most usable menstrual cups are made up of 100% medical grade silicone. Menstrual cups come in different sizes according to the different body shapes which includes round, flat, hollow, pointy among others.
Menstrual cups comprises features such as increasing need for safe and effective product will impact in launching new product by the manufacturers into the market which enhance its demand as well as increasing investment in research and development leads to the menstrual cups market growth. Currently, various research studies are taking place which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative menstrual cups products which is expected to provide various other opportunities in the menstrual cups market. However, danger associated with misuse of menstrual cups and high cost of silicone grade polymer is expected to restraint the menstrual cups market growth in the forecast period.
The menstrual cups market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an analyst brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The menstrual cups market is segmented on the basis of type, material, size, usability, shape and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the menstrual cups market is segmented into vaginal cup and cervical cup. In 2021, vaginal cup segment is dominating because vaginal cups are used by most of the women population as are easy to fix.
- On the basis of material, the menstrual cups market is segmented into silicone, thermoplastic isomer, rubber and latex. In 2021, silicone segment is dominating because menstrual cups made up of silicone grade polymer offers high elasticity and poses less chance of toxic shock syndrome to consumers.
- On the basis of size, the menstrual cups market is segmented into small and large. In 2021, small size is dominating due to increasing young women population who adopts small sized menstrual cups.
- On the basis of usability, the menstrual cups market is segmented into reusable and disposable. In 2021, reusable segment is dominating because of the increasing government emphasis over the production of eco-friendly menstrual product.
- On the basis of shape, the menstrual cups market is segmented into round, hollow, pointy and flat. In 2021, round segment is dominating because round type menstrual cups can easily be trimmed as per the required length and are sturdier as compared to that of the other shaped menstrual cups.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the menstrual cups market is segmented into online stores, retail pharmacies, department stores, supermarket and others. In 2021, online stores segment is dominating due to increasing number of internet users who prefer to buy product via online portals.
Menstrual Cups Market Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific menstrual cups market is analyzed and market size information is provided on the basis of the country, type, material, size, usability, shape and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the menstrual cups market report are the Japan, China, Australia, India, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Rest of Asia-Pacific.
Small segment in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because small size menstrual cups used by majority of population. China dominating the market because China is global leader of silicon manufacturing and presence of number of manufacturing companies, India is the fastest growing country in Asia-Pacific menstrual cup market because number of initiative steps taken by the pharmaceutical as well as government authorities for the ecofriendly feminine product.
The country section of the menstrual cups market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Adoption of E- Commerce and Increasing Disposable Income are boosting the Market Growth of Menstrual Cups
Menstrual cups market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in menstrual cups market industry with menstrual cups drugs sales, impact of advancement in the menstrual cups technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the menstrual cups market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Menstrual cups Market Share Analysis
Menstrual cups market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to menstrual cups market.
The major companies which are dealing in the menstrual cups market are YUUKI Company s.r.o., Redcliffe Hygiene Privated Limited, Mooncup Ltd, Lunette Menstrual Cup, EARTH CARE SOLUTION, Procter & Gamble, Sirona Hygiene Private Limited, Me Luna, Ruby Cup, INTIMINA, SochGreen, OrganicCup ApS, and Lena Cup among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the menstrual cups.
- In November 2020, Sirona Hygiene Private Limited created awareness among people towards its menstrual cup brand. The company’s brand is reusable and eco- friendly. This campaign launched increased the brand awareness among women and promoted the company’s position in the menstrual cups market.
- In October 2018, Procter & Gamble launched a new Tampax feminine hygiene product, designed with a lot of comfort and protection to women health. The cup has soft curve shape which reduces the pressure over the urinary bladder. This product launch enhanced the company’s product portfolio and allowed it to generate more revenue.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the menstrual cups market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for menstrual cups.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Menstrual Cups Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.