Asia-Pacific RF Microneedling Market By Device Type (Device, RF Micro Needle Sets), Gender Type (Male, Female), Application (Acne Scar, Fine Lines, Enlarged Pores, Wrinkles, Skin Tightening, Stretch Marks, Hyperpigmentation, Irregular Skin Texture and Tone, Face Lifting, Others), End User (Hospitals, Dermatology Clinics, Ambulatory Care Centers, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales), Country (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific RF Microneedling Market
RF microneedling market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 11.4% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 42,558.99 thousand by 2027. Growing demand of anti-aging therapies and increasing awareness about aesthetics procedures is a driving factor for the market growth.
RF micro needling (MNRF) is a minimally invasive aesthetic procedure which is also recognized as collagen induction therapy, conglomerates conventional micro-needling procedure professionally with the component of radio frequency energy. The RF micro needling conveys energy in to skin via small needles to produce tiny holes in the top of skin layer which triggers human body to create new elastin and collagen, causing constriction and tightening of the skin. The RF energy is delivered so deeply, it can produce faster results that are more dramatic.
Radiofrequency (RF) energy is infrequently linked with radio waves since both arise at the similar frequency. Though, RF is fundamentally electrical energy. RF technologies are used to skin deliver this electrical energy into the skin, heating the targeted part. RF microneedling measures are used for skin tightening, better-quality skin texture, wrinkle reduction, pore minimization, scar reduction, acne scar reduction, improved skin brightness, improved skin tone, skin rejuvenation and others.
RF Microneedling Market has increased with increased number of aesthetic procedures as compared to the past few years and demand of anti-aging procedures in the Asia-Pacific region. Increasing prevalence of skin disorders and rising awareness for the aesthetics procedures is also increasing market value. For instance: Department of Dermatology, Nepal Medical College and Teaching Hospital have has conducted a survey about Awareness of Cosmetic Dermatology Procedures among Health Workers in a Tertiary Care Hospital. The survey stated awareness about Cosmetic Dermatology Procedures among people from 20–30 year age group is 65.2% followed by 31– 40 age group is 21.3%, more than 40 year age group is 14%, and less than 20 years age group is 4.5%. However, high cost of RF microneedling procedures and stringent regulation for RF microneedling procedures is expected to restraint the market growth as to get approvals is difficult and complex task along with the enforced monetary liability upon RF microneedling devices manufacturers and researchers.
This RF microneedling market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific RF Microneedling Market Scope and Market Size
Asia-Pacific RF microneedling market is segmented on the basis of device type, gender type, application, end user, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of device type, the market is segmented into device and RF microneedle sets. In 2020, device segment is dominating in the market due to rising aging population as well as increasing preference of non-invasive treatment by RF micro needling device.
- On the basis of gender type, the market is segmented into female and male. In 2020, female segment is dominating in the market due to rising agisng women’s in Asian countries such as China which fuel the demand of RF micro needling device in Asian region.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into acne scar, wrinkles, skin tightening, irregular skin texture and tone, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, enlarged pores, stretch marks, face lifting and others. In 2020, acne scar segment is dominating the market as prevalence of acne scars has increased in the region due to bad life style among the youth compare than other disease
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into dermatology clinics, hospitals, ambulatory care centers and others. In 2020, dermatology clinics segment is dominating in the market because dermatology clinics provide better treatment facilities as well as availability of skilled technician, doctors and others.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales. In 2020, direct tender is dominating in the market as direct tender provide direct supply of RF micro needling devices which is cost efficient for end users such as dermatological clinics, hospitals and others.
RF Microneedling Market Country Level Analysis
RF microneedling market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, device type, gender type, application, end user, and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in RF microneedling market report are Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific in the Asia-Pacific.
Asia-Pacific is growing due to increasing aging population in Asian countries such as China as well as rising awareness about the non –invasive treatment. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 because of geriatric population. China is leading the growth of the Asia-Pacific market due to increasing demand of anti-aging aesthetic procedures.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Awareness about Aesthetic Procedures
RF microneedling market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in RF microneedling and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the RF microneedling market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and RF Microneedling Market Share Analysis
RF microneedling market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Asia-Pacific presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific RF microneedling market.
The major players covered in the report are Lumenis, Cutera, Hunan Astiland Medical Aesthetics Technology Co., Ltd., nubway Co.Ltd., Timpac Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., CANDELA CORPORATION, LUTRONIC, Sincoheren Ltd, Beijing Sanhe Beauty S & T Co., Ltd Company among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of RF microneedling market.
- In February 2019, LUTRONIC has received the U.S. FDA authorisation for Lutronic Genius radiofrequency microneedling platform. The new system is comprised of sophisticated feedback and sensing system to provide algorithms feedback at real-time and to deliver more consistent energy during the treatment. With the launch of new technology the company is focusing to lead market in the forecast period.
- In January 2018, Cutera has launched Secret RF, a new fractional radio frequency microneedling technology based device to deliver heat into the under layers of the skin by using the controlled RF energy for aesthetic procedures. With the launch of new technology the company is focusing on enhancement of their product portfolio and to increase revenue generation.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for RF microneedling through expanded range of size.
Customization Available : Asia-Pacific RF Microneedling Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.