Asia-Pacific Wet-Milling Market, By Equipment (Milling Equipment, Steeping Equipment, Centrifuge System, Washing & Filtration System, and Others), Processing Size (Medium Line Processing, and Large Line Processing), Source (Corn, Wheat, Cassava, Potato and Others), End Product (Starch, Sweetener, Ethanol, Corn Gluten Meal & Gluten Feed, Corn Oil, Corn Steep Liquor, Proteins and Others), Application (Feed, Food, Steep Water, Oil Processing, Fermentation/Bioprocessing, Waste Treatment, Mill, Refinery, Ethanol Production, Starch Modification, Others), Country (China, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Australia, Japan, Vietnam, Singapore, Philippines, South Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Wet-Milling market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 2.549% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 169.47 million by 2027. Increasing advancement in technologies and integrated equipment’s augmented the growth of wet-milling market.
Wet-milling is chain of processes in which material such as corn, wheat is soaked in with the aim of softening the kernel. In order to segregate all components of that source so that utmost use of all components can be derived. In case of corn, through wet milling process corn starch, corn oil, glucose and many other components. Increasing application of all such components in food & beverage industry has boosted the growth of wet milling market.
- In February 2020, Tate & Lyle Introduces CLARIA EVERLAST® Line of Clean Label Starches which improves the shelf-life of the product and even preserves quality of food in extreme storage conditions. This expands their offerings to consumers by widening their product portfolio.
This wet-milling market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia Pacific wet-milling market is segmented on the basis of equipment, processing size, source, end product and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of equipment, the wet-milling market is segmented into milling equipment, steeping equipment, centrifuge system, washing & filtration system, and others. The milling equipment segment in global wet-milling market is projected to dominate with the market as milling is the first stage of processing in the wet-milling market
- On the basis of processing size, the wet-milling market is segmented into medium line processing, and large line processing. The medium line processing segment is dominating the market. Initiatives taken by government to move the production in-house and reliability of major players in the market on contract manufacturers to enhance their reach and footprint in the domestic market is fuelling the market for medium line processing.
- On the basis of source, the wet-milling market is segmented into corn, wheat, cassava, potato and others. The corn segment is dominating the market. Higher content of starch in the corn and easy availability makes corn the dominating segment.
- On the basis of end product, the wet-milling market is segmented into starch, sweetener, ethanol, corn gluten meal & gluten feed, corn oil, corn steep liquor, proteins and others. The starch segment is dominating the market. As starch is the primary product obtained in the milling process therefore, it is estimated to dominate wet-milling market throughout the forecast period
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into feed, food, steep water, oil processing, fermentation/bioprocessing, waste treatment, mill, refinery, ethanol production, starch modification, and others. The feed segment is dominating the market due to higher amount of leftovers generated during the milling process of all type of sources during the production of desired end products such as ethanol, corn oil and steep water.
Wet-Milling Market Country Level Analysis
Wet-milling market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, equipment, processing size, source, end product and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in the market report are China, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Australia, Japan, Vietnam, Singapore, Philippines, South Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
Wet-milling market is dominating the market due to increasing demand of wet-milling in the food industry. Japan is dominating the Asia-Pacific wet-milling market, as people are more aware of advancement in technologies which have led to increased products and by products of wet milling in Asia-Pacific.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of European brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Preference and Technological Advancement in Wet-Milling Equipment
Wet-milling market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in wet-milling industry with wet-milling sales, components sales, impact of technological development in wet-milling market and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the wet-milling market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Wet-Milling Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific wet-milling market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, new sweeteners, product approvals, patents, product taste improvements reports, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to wet-milling market.
The major players covered in the Asia-Pacific wet-milling market report are GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, ALFA LAVAL, Bühler AG, ANDRITZ, Hanningfield Process Systems Ltd, Henan Yonghan Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd., NETZSCH-Feinmahltechnik GmbH, Universal Engineers, ADM, AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG, Cargill, Incorporated., Global Bio-chem Technology Group Company Limited, Ingredion Incorporated, Roquette Frères, Tate & Lyle, Willy A. Bachofen AG among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In January 2019, ADM launched a new product line named Tapioca starches which enhanced the product portfolio of the company this will help company to cater customers’ needs in the global market.
- In October 2019, Tate & Lyle PLC (Tate & Lyle), a leading global provider of food and beverage ingredients and solutions doubled the capacity of its non-GMO MALTOSWEET® Maltodextrin production line at its facility in Boleraz, Slovakia. MALTOSWEET® Maltodextrin is a nutritive corn-based speciality sweetener. This expands the production capacity to serve increasing demand.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for wet-milling through expanded range of size.