Belgium Advanced Wound Care Market By Product Type (Dressing, Therapy Devices, Biologics, Others), By Wound Type (Primary Wound Care, Secondary Wound Care, Tertiary Wound Care), By End User (Hospitals, Wound Care Centers, Ambulatory Centers, Home Healthcare, Clinics, Others), By Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Belgium Advanced Wound Care Market
Advanced wound care market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 2.0% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 105.01 million by 2027. Increasing healthcare expenditure and rising awareness program is driving the market growth in the region.
Belgium region is dominating as a market in the country because of growing cases of chronic wounds.
This advanced wound care market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Belgium Advanced Wound Care Market Scope and Market Size
Belgium advanced wound care market is segmented of the basis of product type, wound type, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into dressing, biologics, therapy devices and others. The dressings segment is sub-segmented into film dressings, foam dressings, honey dressings, hydrogel dressing, collagen dressing, antimicrobial, alginates dressing, polyacrylate dressings, wound contact layer, wound cleansers, super absorbent dressing, hydrocolloid dressing and others. The film dressings segment is further sub-segmented into transparent and non transparent. The super absorbent dressing segment is further sub-segmented into adherent and non-adherent. The biologics segment is sub-segmented into allografts, synthetic skin grafts, xenografts and growth factors. The allografts segment is further sub-segmented into human dermal layers and cultured allografts. The growth factors segment is further sub-segmented into platelet derived growth factor (PDGF), platelet rich plasma (PRP), epidermal growth factors (EGF), basic fibroblast growth factors (BFGF), granulocyte colony stimulating factor (G-CSF), talactoferrin alfa, thrombin peptide (TP508), keratinocyte growth factor (KGF) and others. The therapy devices segment is sub-segmented into negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT), pressure relief devices, hyperbaric oxygen chambers, wound debridement devices, physical therapies and others. The negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) segment is further sub-segmented into portable NPWT devices, disposable NPWT devices and standalone NPWT devices. The pressure relief devices segment is further sub-segmented into mattress and bed. The hyperbaric oxygen chambers segment is further sub-segmented into monoplace, multiplace and topical. The wound debridement devices segment is further sub-segmented into hydrosurgical, ultrasound, mechanical and others. The physical therapies segment is further sub-segmented into laser therapy, electrical stimulation, external shock wave therapies, saline mist therapy and others. Dressing segment is dominating due to the growing adoption of dressing products like surgical wound, ulcers and more because of the multiple benefits offered during wound treatment such as ease of use, moisture retention feature and high healing power.
- On the basis of wound type, the market is segmented into primary wound care, secondary wound care and tertiary wound care. The primary wound care segment is sub-segmented into surgical wounds, paper cuts, small cutaneous wounds, ulcers and others. The ulcers segment is further sub-segmented into diabetic foot ulcer, pressure ulcer, venous ulcer, arterial leg ulcer and others. The secondary wound care segment is sub-segmented into burns, traumatic wounds and others. The burns segment is further sub-segmented into thermal burn, electrical burn, chemical burn, radiation burn and friction burn. Primary wound care segment is dominating in the market as well as growing with the highest CAGR due to rising cases of the surgical wounds amongst the people worldwide. People with surgical wounds mostly prefer advanced wound care because of its better treatment and high healing capability.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, wound care centers, ambulatory centers, home healthcare and others. Hospitals segment dominates the segment as higher number of patients prefers to visit hospitals for different cases such as surgical wound, burns, ulcers and others. However, wound care center segment is growing with highest growth rate because of the availability of better facility and treatment of patient for wounds.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tenders and retail. Direct tenders segment is dominating the global advanced wound care market and is growing with the highest CAGR as majority of the products related to advanced wound care is directly distributed to various places such as hospitals, wound care center and others.
The country section of the Belgium advanced wound care market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Strengthening of strategies followed by the companies for enhancing productivity in R&D
Belgium advanced wound care market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in enhancing R&D strategies for advanced wound care market, impact of innovation and productivity in research and development in Belgium advanced wound care market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Advanced Wound Care Market Share Analysis
Belgium advanced wound care market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Belgium advanced wound care market.
The major players covered in the report are 3M, Baxter, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Coloplast Group, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., MEDTRONIC, Smith+Nephew, Mölnlycke Health Care AB, Medline Industries, Inc., Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Hollister Incorporated, Zimmer Biomet, ConvaTec Group PLC, Elkem Silicones, Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG and BSN Medical, among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In October 2019, Mölnlycke Health Care AB held a world conference on advanced treatments & technologies in wound care held at Germany which was about the chronic wound management journey till wound treatment.
- In June 2019, Essity Medical Solutions are launching campaign for antimicrobial treatment at European Wound Management Association for unique therapeutic approach towards management of infections.
Customization Available: Belgium Advanced Wound Care Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.