Canada E-house Market, By Type (Fixed, Mobile Substation), Component (Bus Bar, HVAC, Power Management System, Switchgear, Transformer, Variable Frequency Drive, Other Auxiliary Systems), End User (Utilities, Industrial) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Canada E-house Market
Canada E-house market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 5.3% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 90.73 million by 2028. Growing adoption of EUC solutions is one of the prominent factors that drive growth of the market.
E-houses are modular power substations that are assembled, walk-in modular outdoor enclosures to house low voltage (LV) and medium voltage (MV) switchgear as well as secondary equipment. They're ideal for use in situations where temporary solutions are required or in difficult-to-reach locations. The simple reason for this is that they are simple to assemble and operate. They deliver a quick and flexible power source right where it's needed.
E-Houses have proven to be a reliable source of information. They can be mounted on a wheel or a skid and are ready to use in the field with minimal setup, commissioning and start-up time. They can be a viable alternative to traditional on-site building.
Increase in focus towards digitalization and centralization of business processes will further boost the growth of this market. The competition in the market is getting severe as market players are expanding their presence, service and support for Canada market. The maintenance issue of e-house proves to be costly and have major effect on operation is acting as a restraint for the market. The rise in digitalization revolution for efficient supply and monitoring creates an opportunity for the market.
- In April 2020, AZZ Inc. had acquired all the assets of Acme Galvanizing, Inc. for galvanizing and electroplating of zinc S. Through the acquisition, the company intends to operate the new facility as, and further extends AZZ’s ability to support customers in the Midwest. The new metal coatings plant will be integrated into AZZ’s existing network of hot-dip galvanizing plants, which will further increased its total hot-dip galvanizing network to 40 sites in North America. This will help the company to drive profitable growth and strengthen the overall Metal Coatings business.
This E-house market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
E-house market is segmented on the basis of type, component and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the Canada E-house market is segmented into fixed and mobile substation. In 2021, mobile substation is expected to dominate the market share due to its property of easy transfer of electrical power from generating unit to distributing units meeting that meets all the energy demands in the power plant.
- On the basis of component, the Canada E-house market is segmented into bus bar, HVAC, power management system, switchgear, transformer, variable frequency drive and other auxiliary systems. In 2021, switchgear is expected to dominate the market as switchgear comprises of electrical switches, fuses and circuit breakers that overall enhance the demand and necessity against any kind of fault related to electrical supply.
- On the basis of end user, the Canada E-house market is segmented into utilities and industrial. In 2021, industrial segment is expected to dominate the market due to its ability of producing independent power producers (IPPs) around the world develop and operates power plants to generate electricity that meets consumer and fulfilling industrial demand.
Rise in Demand of E-house
E-house market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in E-house and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the E-house market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and E-house Market Share Analysis
E-house market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Canada presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to E-house market.
The major players covered in the report are Powell Industries., Myers Power Products, Inc., GENERAL ELECTRIC, Schneider Electric, Eaton, ABB, Siemens, ENGlobal Corporation, Delta Star Inc., Crown Technical Systems, AZZ Inc. and among others. Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of Surface disinfectant wipes market.
- In May 2021, Delta Star, Inc. had announced a new strategic collaboration arrangement with Cargill, whose mission is to feed the globe in a safe, responsible, and long-term manner. The company has been designated as a preferred provider for Cargill clients in the Western United States for FR3 to the field service capabilities already supplied by Delta. The motive behind the partnership is to provide extensive technical experience and understanding in the processes, procedures, and successfully complete retro-fills on power transformers. This will benefit the company to make a footprint for opting an eco-friendly option for mineral and synthetic oil
- In March 2021, Eaton completed the acquisition with Tripp Lite that enhanced the power distribution quality in business across the America. The acquisition helped in providing sustainable solutions for the usage of power management technologies and services. The company enhanced its business portfolio generating more income and profit to it
Production expansion, new product development and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for E-house market.
Customization Available: Canada E-house Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.