China Molded Fiber Packaging Market, By Type (Thick-Wall, Transfer Molded, Thermoformed Fiber and Processed Pulp), Source (Wood Pulp and Non-Wood Pulp), Product (Trays, Clamshell Containers, Boxes, End Cap, and Others), End-User (Food and Beverage, Electronics, Personal Care, Healthcare and Others), Country (China) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029.
Market Analysis and Insights: China Molded Fiber Packaging Market
Molded fiber packaging market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 7.5% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and expected to reach USD 2,097,839.77 thousand by 2029.
Molded fiber, also known as molded pulp, is a type of packaging material which is typically made up of wood pulp, recycled paperboard and/or newsprint. Such products that are produced from recycled materials can be recycled again after its useful life-cycle. Molded fiber has several properties due to which material is used for protective packaging across various industries such as food service trays and beverage carriers and electronics, among others.
In food and beverages industry, the demand for the molded fiber packaging is increasing. With the increasing demand of eco-friendly and biodegradable products for packaging for the food, the demand of the molded fiber products packaging have increased. The packaging products are manufactured from the pulp and paper which are easy to recycle and are cost-efficient than other types of packaging. Molded fiber packaging products can be cut into correct dimensions and shape of food products very easily which is increasing the molded fiber packaging in the food and beverages industries.
This molded fiber packaging market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
China Molded Fiber Packaging Market Scope and Market Size
China molded fiber packaging market is segmented of the categorized into type, source, product and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into thick-wall, transfer molded, thermoformed fiber and processed pulp. In 2022, the transfer molded segment is expected to dominate in China and India due to increase in the production of electronics goods.
- On the basis of source, the market is segmented into wood pulp and non-wood pulp. In 2022, the wood pulp segment is expected to dominate as wood pulp products are easy to decompose and can be reused which makes wood pulp to dominate in the region.
- On the basis of product, the market is segmented into trays, clamshell containers, boxes, end cap and others. In 2022, trays segment is expected to dominate due to the presence of large number of recyclable trays manufacturers has fostered the market growth in the region.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into food and beverage, electronics, personal care, healthcare and others. In 2022, the food and beverage segment is expected to dominate as the large population in India and China increases the demand for the food and beverage products.
Growth in the Molded Fiber Packaging Industry
China molded fiber packaging market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for molded fiber packaging market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the molded fiber packaging market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Molded Fiber Packaging Market Share Analysis
China molded fiber packaging market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to China molded fiber packaging market.
The major players covered in the report is Huhtamaki, Nippon Mold Industry Corporation, James Cropper plc., Best Plus Pulp, AFP, Inc., (As a Subsidiary of Sealed Air) and Sonoco Products Company other players domestic and global. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In 2021 January, Huhtamaki decided to make investment in new state-of-the-art manufacturing unit in Malaysia. The company initial focus will be on manufacturing paper cups, as in the existing facility, but the new site will also allow us to expand the product range and introduce new sustainable paper-based technologies. This development helps the company to increase revenue and production