Global Nutritional Food Market By Product (Bakery & Cereals, Dairy Products, Meat, Fish & Eggs, Soy Products, Fats & Oils, Others), Ingredient (Carotenoids, Dietary Fibers & Carbohydrates, Fatty Acids, Minerals, Anti-oxidants, Prebiotics & Probiotics, Vitamins, Proteins, Others), Application (Sports Nutrition, Weight Management, Immunity, Digestive Health, Clinical Nutrition, Cardio Health, Pediatric, Veterinary, Medical, Personalized, Others), Health (Allergies, Bone & Joint, Glucose Management, Cancer, Cardiovascular, Maternal & Infant, Skin), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Nutritional Food Market
Global nutritional food market is registering a substantial CAGR of 8.90% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market value can be attributed to the increasing health awareness among people globally and surging preference for fortified food products.
Market Definition: Global Nutritional Food Market
Healthy eating implies eating a range of ingredients that provide you with the nutrients you need to keep you healthy, feels good, and have energy. Carbohydrates, protein, water, fat, minerals and vitamins are among these nutrients. For everyone, nutrition is essential. Eating well is an outstanding way to assist your body to remain powerful and healthy when coupled with being physically active and keeping a good weight.
- Surging preference for fortifying and nutritional food additives, is anticipated to drive the growthThe factors such as growing health and wellness trend, changing food landscape, fosters the market growth
- Adoption of prebiotic and probiotic food, is driving this market
- Supportive regulations of EC and EPA, drives the market growth
- Huge investment in research and development, hampers the market growth
- Dietary restrictions and food allergies, may hinder the market growth
Segmentation: Global Nutritional Food Market
- Bakery & Cereals
- Dairy Products
- Meat, Fish & Eggs
- Soy Products
- Fats & Oils
- Dietary Fibers & Carbohydrates
- Fatty Acids
- Prebiotics & Probiotics
- Sports Nutrition
- Weight Management
- Digestive Health
- Clinical Nutrition
- Cardio Health
- Bone & Joint
- Glucose Management
- Maternal & Infant
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, PepsiCo will acquire Pioneer Foods for $1.7 billion. Now PepsiCo will expand to Sub-Saharan African business unit. Pioneer Foods has firm line in juices, cereals, and other African nutritional food staples. This will accelerate the market growth of PepsiCo.
- In July 2019, FMCG direct selling company, Amway India, introduces Nutrilite Cal Mag D Plus. The fresh calcium supplement offers vital nutrition for healthy bones if occupied as measure of a well-balanced diet. Amway India Strengthens Its Nutrition Portfolio
Global nutritional food market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of nutritional food market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global nutritional food market are Herbalife International of America, Inc., BASF SE, DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Glanbia plc, DSM, Abbott, Amway, The Nature's Bounty Co., Bayer AG, GlaxoSmithKline plc., Nestlé, RiceBran Technologies, Mead Johnson & Company, LLC., Medifast, Inc., Premier Nutrition Corporation, TOOTSI IMPEX Inc., U.S. Spice Mills, Inc., Health Food Manufacturers' Association, PMV Nutrient Products Pvt Ltd., NOW Foods among others.
Research Methodology: Global Nutritional Food Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global nutritional food market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)