Global Dental Diagnostic and Surgical Equipment Market By Type (Dental Systems & Equipment, Dental Lasers, Dental Radiology Equipment), End User (Hospitals, Eye Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Patients), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Dental Diagnostic and Surgical Equipment Market
Global dental diagnostic & surgical equipment market is registering a Substantial CAGR of 6.90% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market value can be attributed to the increasing consumption of junk food and improper habits of eating by individuals and increasing demand for cosmetic dentistry.
Market Definition: Global Dental Diagnostic and Surgical Equipment Market
Dental diagnostic and surgical equipment is often used to facilitate in the diagnosis and treatment of dental ailments. These devices enable the dentist to improve his region of work and provide better diagnostic outcomes. Dental diagnostic and surgical equipment involves, dental chair, equipment for dental radiology, hand pieces and dental lasers.
- Surging prevalence of periodontal diseases, is driving the market growth
- Consumption of junk food and inappropriate eating lifestyles, is helping the market to grow
- Increasing demand for cosmetic dentistry, is the major driver of the market Increasing geriatric population and increasing demand of aesthetics, fosters the market growth
- High cost of these equipment as well as high maintenance, hinders the growth of the market
- Lack of proper reimbursement, restricts the market growth
Segmentation: Global Dental Diagnostic and Surgical Equipment Market
- By Type
- Dental Systems & Equipment
- Dental Chairs
- Instrument Delivery Systems
- Hand Pieces
- Light Cure Equipment
- Scaling Units
- CAD/CAM Systems
- Stand-Alone Scanners
- Full In Lab Systems
- Chair Side Systems
- Dental Lasers
- Soft Tissue Laser
- Gas Laser
- Carbon Dioxide Laser
- Argon Laser
- Diode Laser
- Solid State Lasers
- Gas Laser
- All Tissue Laser
- Solid State Lasers
- Soft Tissue Laser
- Dental Radiology Equipment
- Extra oral Radiology Equipment
- Intra Oral Radiology Equipment
- Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) Scanners
- Eye Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, Tricity Pain Associates has completed the acquisition of VIP Surgical Center. With VIP’s top class centers and new technologies, Tricity’s specialists will offer unique treatment options. It also looks forward towards its expansion into The Greater Houston area.
- In March 2019, Planmeca partnered with Navigate Surgical Technologies. The purpose of this collaboration is to offer dental implant specialists with technological advancements that deliver greater patient results through better accuracy and precision and streamlined automated workflows.
Global dental diagnostic & surgical equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dental diagnostic & surgical equipment market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global dental diagnostic & surgical equipment market are 3M, A-dec Inc., BIOLASE, Inc., Carestream Health, Danaher, Dental Council of India, Dentsply Sirona, GC Corporation, Henry Schein, Inc., Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co., LLC, Midmark Corporation, NAKANISHI INC., Patterson Companies, Inc., PLANMECA OY, KaVo Kerr, Ultradent Products Inc., Young Innovations, Inc., Technodent Exim India, J. MORITA CORP., ASAHIROENTGEN IND.CO.,LTD. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Dental Diagnostic and Surgical Equipment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global dental diagnostic & surgical equipment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)