Europe Adalimumab Market, By Indication (Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Chronic Plaque Psoriasis, Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis, Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Non-Infectious Intermediate and Others), Type (Biologics and Biosimilars), Dosage Strength (40mg/0.4ml, 80mg/0.8ml, 20mg/0.4ml, 10mg/0.1ml and Others), Drug Type (Branded and Generics), Route of Administration (Parenteral and Oral), Population Type (Adults and Children), End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Home Healthcare and Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, Direct Tenders and Others), Country (Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey, Austria, Norway, Hungary, Lithuania, Ireland, Poland, Belgium and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Adalimumab market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.2% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 4,785.58 million by 2027.
Increasing number of contract research organizations and rise in the prevalence of rheumatoid arthritis are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period. Adalimumab comprises features such increasing need for better therapeutics options will impact in launching new product by the manufactures into the market which enhance its demand as well as increasing investment in research and development leads to the market growth.
Currently various research studies are taking place which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative adalimumab which is expected to provide various other opportunities in the adalimumab market. However, cancer causing drugs and long approval procedure expected to restraint the market growth in the forecast period.
The adalimumab market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an analyst brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Adalimumab market is segmented on the based on the basis of indication, type, dosage strength, drug type, route of administration, population type, end - user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of indication, the adalimumab market is segmented into rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, chronic plaque psoriasis, crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, juvenile idiopathic arthritis, hidradenitis suppurativa, non-infectious intermediate and others. In 2020, rheumatoid arthritis is dominating the market because of the increasing geriatric population worldwide who has weakened immune system and thus more prone to inflammatory diseases. Moreover, worldwide, the annual incidence of rheumatoid arthritis is approximately 3 cases per 10,000 populations.
- On the basis of type, the adalimumab market is segmented into biologics and biosimilars. In 2020, biologics segment is dominating the market because few of the adalimumab biosimilars have been FDA approved, along with this AbbVie have still the patent right on the Humira in U.S. market.
- On the basis of dosage strength, the adalimumab market is segmented into 40mg/0.4ml, 80mg/0.8ml, 20mg/0.4ml, 10mg/0.1ml and others. In 2020, 40mg/0.4ml is dominating the market because majority of population or patients are suffering from inflammatory disease and are relying on 40mg dose as the first line of therapy in order to achieve effective treatment.
- On the basis of drug type, the adalimumab market is segmented into branded and generics. In 2020, branded segment is dominating the market because Humira is one of the branded adalimumab which is distributed all over the world and has occupied a significant position in adalimumab market.
- On the basis of route of administration, the adalimumab market is segmented into parenteral and oral. In 2020, parenteral segment is dominating the market because adalimumab is a human monoclonal antibody which is mostly injected via subcutaneous route so as to achieve long term and effective results.
- On the basis of population type, the adalimumab market is segmented into adults and children. In 2020, adults segment is dominating the market because adult populations have weak immune system and thus are more prone to inflammatory diseases. Moreover most of the available clinical data supports the adalimumab effectiveness among the adult population.
- On the basis of end user, the adalimumab market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, home healthcare and others. In 2020, hospitals segment is dominating the market because of the presence of skilled drug administrators, moreover hospital provides with the insurance coverage for high cost adalimumab drugs.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the adalimumab market is segmented into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, online pharmacies, direct tenders and others. In 2020, hospital pharmacies are dominating the market because of the presence of experienced professional and adalimumab is only prescribed by the doctors. Moreover patients visiting hospital purchase adalimumab form the nearby hospital pharmacy.
Adalimumab Market Country Level Analysis
The adalimumab market is analyzed and market size information is provided by the basis of indication, type, dosage strength, drug type, route of administration, population type, end-user and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the adalimumab market report are Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey, Austria, Norway, Hungary, Lithuania, Ireland, Poland, Belgium and Rest of Europe.
Germany is dominating the market owing to increasing demand of effective treatment and the increasing availability of branded drugs in the country.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Healthcare Expenditure and Exploration of Emerging Markets are boosting the Market Growth of Adalimumab
Adalimumab market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in Adalimumab industry with Adalimumab drugs sales, impact of advancement in the Adalimumab technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Adalimumab market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Adalimumab Market Share Analysis
Adalimumab market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to adalimumab market.
The major companies which are dealing in the Adalimumab are AbbVie Inc., Amgen (Europe) GmbH (A Subsidiary of Amgen Inc.), CELLTRION INC., Samsung Bioepis (a subsidiary of Samsung Biologics), Biogen, Mylan N.V., Zydus Cadila, Hetero Biopharma Ltd., Fresenius Kabi Deutschland GmbH (A Subsidiary of Fresenius Kabi AG), Sandoz International GmbH (A Subsidiairy of Sandoz (A Division of Novartis AG)), Pfizer Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, among others.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the adalimumab market.
- In July 2019, CELLTRION INC. established the Vcell Healthcare Limited along with the Nan Fung Group, a joint venture company. The company has adopted this initiative for development, manufacturing and commercialization of biosimilar products in China. This initiative allowed the company to develop world class biosimilar products involving adalimumab drugs and hence helped it to penetrate its root in global adalimumab market.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the Adalimumab market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for Adalimumab.
Customization Available: Europe Adalimumab Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.