Europe Breast Reconstruction Market, By Type (Autologous, Alloplastic), Technology (Inframammary, Trans-Axillary, Peri-Areolar, Transumbilical), Reconstruction Shape (Round Implant Shape, Anatomical Implant Shape, Round Expander Shape, Anatomical Expander Shape), Placement (Dual-Plane Insertion, Subglandular Insertion, Submuscular Insertion), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers), Country (Russia, Spain, Italy, U.K., France, Germany, Turkey, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Breast reconstruction market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 8.9% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 2,815,883.80 thousand by 2027.
Breast reconstruction is redeveloping of breast in women’s. It includes using autologous tissue or prosthetic material to construct a natural-looking breast. Breast reconstruction surgery is basically of two types as Implants or prosthetics which includes silicone or saline implants and another is autologous or skin flap surgery which includes the use of tissue from another part of the body. Breast reconstruction is performed by various technologies as nipple reconstruction techniques, new wireless device, and lipofilling for instance. Bilateral free flap breast reconstruction is a method in which tissue is collected from the lower abdomen such as tummy tuck and it is used to rebuild the breast. The robot allows the surgeons to make a smaller incision into the abdominal wall muscles enabling the patient to recover fast from the surgery.
Rising prevalence & incidence of breast cancer, increasing aesthetic appearance, growing awareness about reconstructive breast surgeries acts as a driver for the growth of the breast reconstruction market. Product recall, high cost of treatment, stringent government regulation acts as a restraint in the growth of the of the breast reconstruction market.
This breast reconstruction market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the breast reconstruction market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe breast reconstruction market is segmented into six notable segments which are technology, type, reconstruction shape, placement, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of technology, the breast reconstruction market is segmented into inframammary, peri-areolar, trans-axillary and transumbilical. In 2020, inframammary segment is dominating the market because it is the most preferred technique to perform breast construction by the surgeons as it provides easy and wide control in placing breast implants to the surgeons.
- On the basis of type, the breast reconstruction market is segmented into alloplastic and autologous. In 2020, autologous segment is dominating the market because the reconstructed breast feels more like normal as a result of this procedure as compared to the implant breast reconstruction.
- On the basis of reconstruction shape, the breast reconstruction market is segmented into round implant shape, anatomical implant shape, round expander shape and anatomical expander shape. In 2020, round implant shape segment is dominating the market because rotation of implants does not create any problem in case of round implant shapes due to its circular structure.
- On the basis of placement, the breast reconstruction market is segmented into dual-plane insertion, sub glandular insertion and sub muscular insertion. In 2020, dual-plane insertion segment is dominating the market as it reduces the risk of damaging the milk ducts and associated nerves leading to high success rate in breastfeeding.
- On the basis of end user, the breast reconstruction market is segmented into hospitals, clinics and ambulatory surgical centers. In 2020, hospitals segment is dominating the market because hospitals have ability to make high capital investments to bring technologically advanced and latest breast reconstruction devices and accessories.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the breast reconstruction market is segmented into direct tender and retail. In 2020, direct tenders segment is dominating the market because most of the service providers buy the devices from manufacturers, and it is noticed that revenue from direct sales is higher; so it is influential as well as growing in the market.
Breast reconstruction market is analysed and market size information is provided by technology, type, reconstruction shape, placement, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in Europe breast reconstruction market report are Russia, Spain, Italy, U.K., France, Germany, Turkey, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, and Rest of Europe.
Russia is dominating the market as growing prevalence & incidence of breast cancer in the country and increasing usage of the multifunctional modifiers in skin care and personal care products has driven the market growth. Spain is dominating due to the growing awareness about reconstructive breast surgeries and increasing adoption of breast reconstruction procedures. While, Italy is dominating due to the increasing desire to improve one’s appearance as a result of this procedure reconstructed breast feels more like normal as compared to the implant breast reconstruction and highly usage of modifiers in hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Demand in Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centres
Breast reconstruction market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in breast reconstruction market and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the breast reconstruction market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Breast Reconstruction Market Share Analysis
Breast reconstruction market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to breast reconstruction market.
The major players covered in the report are Allergan, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., GC Aesthetics, LABORATOIRES ARION, Sientra, Inc, HANSBIOMED CO. LTD, GROUPE SEBBIN SAS, Establishment Labs S.A., POLYTECH Health & Aesthetics GmbH, CEREPLAS, Guangzhou Wanhe Plastic Materials Co., Ltd., and PMT Corporation among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of breast reconstruction market.
- In July 2017, Allergan announced that its subsidiary, Allergan Sales LLC acquired Keller Medical, which is creator of the Keller Funnel used in breast augmentation and reconstruction procedures. The Keller Funnel is a shape of cone which reduces surgeon and patient contact during the procedures. This silicone gel implants allows the surgeons to use “no touch technique”, this technique minimizes the bacteria and foreign material in the surgical area.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for breast reconstruction market.
Customization Available: Europe Breast Reconstruction Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.