Global Edible Oil Market, By Type (Palm Oil, Soybean Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Peanut Oil, Specialty Blended Oil, Olive Oil, Corn Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Avocado Oil, Walnut Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Grapeseed Oil and Others), Package Type (Tinplate Containers, HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) Containers, PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride) Bottles, PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) Bottles, Glass Bottles, Semi – Rigid Containers, Flexible Plastic Pouches and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct and Indirect), End User (Domestic, Industrial, Food Service and Others), Country (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Netherlands, Russia, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, Belgium and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Europe edible oil market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.7% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 18,247.87 million by 2027.
Several numbers of countries are involved in the production oilseeds and therefore there is abundant availability of raw material for consistent production of edible oils. Easy availability of raw material reduces the expenses of transportation as well as aids in large scale production of edible oil which helps in reduction of overall production cost.
According to Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), the estimated global soybean oilseed production in 2020 is expected to be 368.5 Mt and other oilseeds are expected to be 155.3 Mt. The average global production of other oilseeds excluding soybean in the year 2015 to 2017 was 1, 46,793 Kt. In this Europe was the highest producer of oilseeds Thus, sufficient availability of raw materials across the Europe is one of the major factors that have been driving the growth of Europe edible oil market.
This edible oil market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Edible Oil market is segmented on the basis of basis of type, package type, distribution channel, and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, Europe edible oil market is segmented into palm oil, soybean oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, peanut oil, specialty blended oil, olive oil, corn oil, flaxseed oil, avocado oil, walnut oil, pumpkin seed oil, grapeseed oil and others. In 2020, soybean oil segment dominates the market owing to its characteristics such as support in bone health, contains omega-3 fatty acids, and promotes skin health. Due to high demand, numbers of manufacturers are involved in manufacturing and providing the products in market and hence generation of revenue is also high from this segment.
- On the basis of package type, Europe edible oil market is segmented into tinplate containers, HDPE (high density polyethylene) containers, PVC (poly vinyl chloride) bottles, PET (polyethylene terephthalate) bottles, glass bottles, semi – rigid containers, flexible plastic pouches and others. In 2020, tinplate containers segment is dominating the market as tinplate is a low in weight and has a high strength, making tinplate packaging easy to ship and store
- On the basis of distribution channel, Europe edible oil market is segmented into direct and indirect. In 2020, indirect segment is dominating the market as it facilitates customers with wide variety of oils and several number of edible oil brands which helps them to make better purchase decision
- On the basis of end user, Europe edible oil market is segmented into domestic, industrial, food service and others. In 2020, domestics segment is dominating the market as edible oils are largely consumed for household purpose for cooking.
Europe Edible Oil Market Country Level Analysis
Europe edible oil market is analysed and market size information is provided by type, package type, distribution channel and end user.
The countries covered in the Europe edible oil market report are Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Netherlands, Russia, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, Belgium and Rest of Europe.
- In Europe edible oil, Germany has occupied the highest market share due to the application of edible oils for bakery goods such as bread, pastries and many others in daily diet.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand for Organic Edible Oils in the Market
Europe edible oil market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in edible oil and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the edible oil market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Edible Oil Market Share Analysis
Europe edible oil market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe edible oil market.
The major players covered in the report are Bunge Limited, ADM, Cargill, Incorporated, Basso Fedele & Figli, BORGES INTERNATIONAL GROUP, S.L., Edible Oils Ltd., Hebany Group, Henry Lamotte OILS GmbH, NGO CHEW HONG EDIBLE OIL PTE LTD (A Subsidiary of Mewah Group), Olenex Sàrl, Olympic Oils Ltd., and Valtris Specialty Chemicals, among others.
Many developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of edible oil market.
- In June 2020, Basso Fedele & Figli, announced that it’s the Extra Virgin Olive Oil is to be considered the ideal condiment for dishes for its complex and balanced composition that gives it a high nutritional value and makes it an excellent ally for our health. This shows that the company is focused over the quality of products to enhance its product portfolio.
- In August 2018, ADM company acquired Algar Agro’s crush and refinery plants in Minas Gerais and Maranhão. This acquisition has strengthened ADM’s position in Brazilian market, helping in strategic growth. With the addition of new plant in Brazil, ADM has further enhanced and strengthened its global distribution network.
Partnership, new product development and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for edible oil.
Customization Available: Europe Edible Oil Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.