Europe Flock Adhesives Market, By Product (Polyurethane, Acrylic, Epoxy, and Others), Source (Solvent-Borne and Water-Borne), Substrate (Textile, Plastic, Metal, Glass, Wood, and Others), Application (Automotive, Technical Textile & Clothing, Printing, Paper & Packaging, and Others), Country (Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Belgium, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Netherlands, Switzerland, and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029.
Europe flock adhesives market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 5.3% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach USD 1,296,762.20 thousand by 2029. A positive outlook towards flock adhesives in the automotive and textile sectors may drive the market.
Flock adhesives are binding materials used to bond various substrates, such as rubber, plastic, and metal. Adhesive flocking occurs when fiber particles are electrostatically incorporated into the adhesive layer. Most flocking uses finely chopped natural or synthetic fibers. The flocked external gives the surface decorative, functional properties.
The rising adoption of flock adhesives in thermal insulation manufacturing and shifting consumer preference for the quality level of the automotive interior are some of the key determinants which may favor the growth of the Europe flock adhesives market during the forecast period.
However, volatility in raw material prices and the reaction of different composition structures may act as major restraints on the growth rate of the Europe flock adhesives market. In addition, stringent regulations associated with the commercialization approval process can challenge the market’s growth during the forecast period.
The upsurge in the utilization of flock adhesives in the printing and packaging sectors may create lucrative opportunities for the market.
This Europe flock adhesives market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an Analyst Brief; our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe flock adhesives market is segmented into four notable segments based on source, substrate, product, and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of source, the Europe flock adhesives market is segmented into solvent-borne and water-borne. In 2022, the water-borne segment is projected to dominate the European region as water-borne has a high energy density, which increases its demand in the market.
- On the basis of substrate, the Europe flock adhesives market is segmented into textile, plastic, metal, glass, wood, and others. In 2022, the plastic segment is projected to dominate the European region as plastic has good stability power, increasing its market demand.
- On the basis of product, the Europe flock adhesives market is segmented into polyurethane, acrylic, epoxy, and others. In 2022, the acrylic segment is projected to dominate the European region as acrylic has a good mechanical property, increasing its market demand.
- On the basis of application, the Europe flock adhesives market is segmented into automotive, technical textile & clothing, printing, paper & packaging, and others. In 2022, the automotive segment is projected to dominate the European region as flock adhesives have high conductivity, which increases the durability of the vehicle parts and thereby raises its demand in the market.
Europe Flock Adhesives Market Country Level Analysis
Europe flock adhesives market is segmented into four notable segments based on source, substrate, product, and application.
The countries covered in the Europe flock adhesives market are Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Belgium, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe. Germany is expected to dominate the European market due to the shifting consumer preference for the quality level of automotive interior, which increases the demand for flock adhesive in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in market regulation that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of European brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Trend of Lightweight and Low Carbon-Emitting Vehicles
Lightweight materials used in the manufacture of automobiles offer great opportunities for weight reduction and other benefits when used in structural steel and cast iron in automotive applications. Electric vehicles have the most significant impact on reducing greenhouse gas emissions in most countries, and light gasoline vehicles achieve significant reductions. A 10% reduction in vehicle weight can improve fuel consumption by 6% and 8%.
Advanced electric vehicle manufacturing materials are essential to fuel the automotive market while maintaining safety and performance. Lightweight materials offer great potential to increase vehicle efficiency, as lighter objects require less energy to accelerate than heavier ones. Replacing cast iron and traditional steel parts with lightweight materials such as high-strength steel and magnesium alloys can reduce vehicle body and chassis weight by up to 50%, thus reducing fuel consumption.
- In conclusion, light vehicles are primarily made of aluminum or specialty light steel and emit fewer pollutant gases than other vehicles. For this reason, the growing trend of lightweight and low carbon-emitting vehicles is expected to act as a driver for boosting the demand of the Europe flock adhesives market.
The Europe flock adhesives market also provides you with a detailed market analysis for every country’s growth in a particular market. Additionally, it provides detailed information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for the historical period 2012 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Europe Flock Adhesives Market Share Analysis
The Europe flock adhesives market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Europe presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points are only related to the company’s focus on the Europe flock adhesives market.
Some of the major market players engaged in the Europe flock adhesives market are Sika AG, CHT Group, SwissFlock AG, Arkema, H.B. Fuller Company, Dow, PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Stahl Holdings B.V, Avient Corporation, Kissel + Wolf GmbH, among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
The companies also initiate many contracts and agreements, which accelerates the Europe flock adhesives market.
- In July 2021, Stahl Holdings B.V announced that it was rewarded with the Gold rating from Ecovadis. The award underlines Stahl’s commitment to ensuring transparency in the value chain and collaborating with partners to improve the sustainability of operations and products
- In August 2021, Avient announced the latest additions to its growing reSound R recycled-content thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) portfolio. The product was launched to bring a variety to their automotive product division
Customization Available: Europe Flock Adhesives Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.