Europe Freight Transportation Management Market, By Transportation Mode (Roadways, Railways, Marine, Airways), Offering (Solutions, Services), Deployment Mode (Cloud Or Hosted, On Premise), Organization Size (Large Enterprises, SME's), Industry (Manufacturing, Retail & E-Commerce, Transportation, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Healthcare, Food & Beverages, Oil & Gas, Energy & Utility, Electronics, Automotive, It & Telecom, Others), Country (Germany, France, Russia, U.K., Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Belgium and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Freight Transportation Management Market
Freight transportation management market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 8.8% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 14,475.07 million by 2028. Technological development in European region is acting as major factor for the growth of the market.
Europe is being highly penetrated by the adoption of advanced technologies and digitalization. The advance technologies such as IoT and analytics are being integrated with freight transportation in order to provide connectivity in whole transportation system and increase the efficiency of logistics.
Freight transport management incorporates forming of various strategies for increasing the efficiency of freight and commercial transport. Freight transport management focuses on reducing the shipper costs while considering social costs such as congestion or pollution impacts. It helps the shippers to use right mode of transportation. For instance, rail and water transport are highly efficient for long distances as compared to the use of trucks for the same. It helps in improving the routing and scheduling in order to increase load factors and reduce freight vehicle mileage. It helps in implementing fleet management programs that help in using optimal sized vehicles for each trip, reduce vehicle mileage and insure that fleet vehicles are operated and maintained in ways that reduce external costs.
This freight transportation management market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Freight Transportation Management Market Scope and Market Size
Freight transportation management market is segmented into five notable segments which are based on the transportation mode, offering, deployment mode, organization size and industry. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of transportation mode, the freight transportation management market has been segmented into roadways, railways, marine and airways. In 2021, freight transportation by using roadways desires much less capital investment than railways and also has door to door service provider which isn’t always provided by means of other transportation mode and is the maximum dominating segment in transportation mode.
- On the basis of offering, the freight transportation management market has been segmented into solutions and services. In 2021, solution is the dominating segment as transportation management system is solution offered by the companies to 3PL companies for their smooth operation and to carry business activities.
- On the basis of deployment mode, the freight transportation management market has been segmented into cloud or hosted and on premise. In 2021, cloud or hosted is the dominating segment in the deployment mode as it is scalable as per user needs, efficient, and also less costly as compared to On-premise.
- On the basis of organization size, the freight transportation management market has been segmented into large enterprises and SME's. In 2021, large enterprises is the dominating segment in organization size segment as the transportation management system is mostly offered by large organization as a result of excessive capital and investments for easy operation and to carry business activities.
- On the basis of industry, the freight transportation management market has been segmented into manufacturing, retail & e-commerce, transportation, fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), healthcare, food & beverages, oil & gas, energy & utility, electronics, automotive, IT & telecom and others. In 2021, manufacturing is the dominating segment as the transportation management systems is most commonly used for freight management which is excessive in production to move goods among international location or states.
Freight Transportation Management Market Country Level Analysis
Freight Transportation Management market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, transportation mode, offering, deployment mode, organization size and industry as referenced above.
The countries covered in freight transportation management market report are Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe.
Germany is dominating the European region for freight transportation management market due to high presence of market leaders in the region. Whereas, high benefits offered by freight transportation management and surging demand for rail freight transports in France is augmenting the market growth. The U.K. is dominating due to increasing growth of logistics through airways and water ways and high use of freight transportation management in roadways.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Growth In Globalization Leading To High Freight Transportation
Freight Transportation Management market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in Freight Transportation Management and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Freight Transportation Management market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Freight Transportation Management Market Share Analysis
Freight transportation management market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe freight transportation management market.
The major players covered in the report are 3Gtms, CTSI-GLOBAL, GEODIS, Cloud Logistics, THE DESCARTES SYSTEMS GROUP INC, Kuebix, Manhattan Associates, Transplace, Softeon, GlobalTranz, Oracle, SAP SE, Accenture, Blue Yonder Group, Inc., BluJay Solutions Ltd, Werner Enterprises, Supply Chain Solutions, C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc., TRANSPOREON GmbH, MercuryGate among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of freight transportation management market.
- In June 2020, Werner Enterprises joined hands with Trucker Tools, a company engaged in providing a suite of carrier engagement and truckload freight management tools. The partnership allowed Werner Enterprises to go live on the Trucker Tools platform. The new partnership will increase the customer base of the company.
- In May 2018, CTSI-GLOBAL announced the launch of its Managed Services offering. The new solution helped in expanding transportation management system (TMS) and high-quality freight audit and payment (FAP) solutions. The new service will increase the customer base of the company by targeting a broader group of shippers.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for freight transportation management through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Europe Freight Transportation Management Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.