Europe Hyperspectral Imaging Systems Market, By Product (Cameras and Accessories), Scanning Techniques (Spatial Scanning, Spectral Scanning, Non-Scanning, and Spatiospectral Scanning), Range (Less than 400 Nm, 400 Nm to 1700 Nm and More than 1700 Nm), Technology (Pushbroom (Line Scanning), Snapshot (Single Shot), Whiskbroom (Point Scanning) and Others), Application (Civil Engineering, Military Surveillance, Remote Sensing, Agriculture, Mining/Mineral Mapping, Environmental Monitoring, Life Sciences, and Medical Diagnostics, Machine Vision and Optical Sorting, Food Processing, Mineralogy, and Other Applications), Country (U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
The Europe hyperspectral imaging systems market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 17.3% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 1,646.80 million by 2028. Increased awareness and adoption of hyperspectral imaging technology for aerial remote sensing application and research is a major factor for the market's growth.
Hyperspectral Imaging is a spectroscopic technique that collects hundreds of images at different wavelengths over a linear spatial area. Hyperspectral imaging aims to collect spectra for each pixel in the sample to identify objects and processes. Hyperspectral imaging collects and processes information from across the electromagnetic spectrum. Hyperspectral imaging helps in identifying the chemical properties of materials, and thus differences in the materials can be analyzed. HSI systems are distinguished from color and multispectral imaging systems (MSI) in some main characteristics. Importantly, the MSI systems image the scene in just three to ten spectral bands while the HSI systems image in hundreds of co-registered bands. The technology has found widespread applications in remote sensing, sorting industry, microscopy, military and defense applications, and agriculture. Hyperspectral imaging technology is becoming more popular and has spread into widespread ecology and surveillance, historical manuscript research, and others.
Some of the factors driving the market are increasing government investments in hyperspectral satellite imaging and the surging utilization of airborne hyperspectral imaging solutions. The high cost associated with hyperspectral imaging restrains the Europe hyperspectral imaging systems market growth. Leveraging AI in hyperspectral imaging for technological developments is one factor that is opening lucrative opportunities for the market. Lack of skilled professionals is acting as a major challenge for the market growth.
This Europe hyperspectral imaging systems market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an Analyst Brief; our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The Europe hyperspectral imaging systems market is segmented based on product, scanning techniques, range, technology, and application. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the global hyperspectral imaging systems market has been segmented into cameras and accessories. In 2021, cameras segment is expected to dominate the global hyperspectral imaging systems market, as camera is the major product in the hyperspectral imaging system and the increasing adoption of hyperspectral technology applications such as agriculture, remote sensing, mining, environmental monitoring and infrastructure inspection in the European region contributing to the growth of the segment in the market.
- On the basis of scanning techniques, the global hyperspectral imaging systems market has been segmented into spatial scanning, spectral scanning, non-scanning and spatiospectral scanning. In 2021, spatial scanning segment is expected to dominate the market, as spatial scanning is one of the main method used for hyperspectral data acquisition and also provide high spectral resolution over a wide range of spectrum in the European region.
- On the basis of range, the global hyperspectral imaging systems market has been segmented into less than 400 nm, 400 nm to 1700 nm and more than 1700 nm. In 2021, 400 nm to 1700 nm segment is expected to dominate the market, as 400 nm to 1700 nm range is most commonly used range for hyperspectral imaging in applications such as detection of contaminants in food, medical diagnostics, military surveillance, plastic recycling and others and majority of European players focuses on 400 nm to 1700 nm range.
- On the basis of technology, the global hyperspectral imaging systems market has been segmented into pushbroom (line scanning), snapshot (single shot), whiskbroom (point scanning) and others. In 2021, pushbroom (line scanning) is expected to dominate the market as pushbroom technology is faster than any other, gathers more light, they have better radiometric and spatial resolution and is the most popular hyperspectral imaging approach in the European region, which fuels the adoption of pushbroom technology in the hyperspectral imaging system market.
- On the basis of application, the global hyperspectral imaging systems market has been segmented into remote sensing, military surveillance, machine vision & optical sorting, life sciences & medical diagnostics, agriculture, food processing, environmental monitoring, mining/mineral mapping, minerology, civil engineering and other applications. All of these segments are further sub segmented by product into cameras and accessories. In 2021, remote sensing is expected to dominate the market as hyperspectral imaging is used in many applications such as agriculture, mineral exploration, environmental monitoring and others for remote sensing in the countries such as Germany, U.K ans others.
Europe Hyperspectral Imaging Systems Market Country Level Analysis
The Europe hyperspectral imaging systems market is analyzed, and market size information is provided by country, product, scanning techniques, range, technology, and application.
The countries covered in the Europe hyperspectral imaging systems market report are Germany, France, Russia, the U.K., Spain, Italy, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, and the Rest of Europe
Germany dominates the Europe hyperspectral imaging systems market due to increasing research and development activities and the prevalence of most developers.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in market regulation that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of European brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rise in Need to Improve Efficiency and Productivity is Expected to Drive Europe Hyperspectral Imaging Systems Market
The Europe hyperspectral imaging systems market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country's growth in the industry with sales, components sales, the impact of technological development in hyperspectral imaging systems, and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the market. The data is available for the historical period of 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Europe Hyperspectral Imaging Systems Market Share Analysis
The Europe hyperspectral imaging systems market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Europe presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points are only related to the companies' focus on the Europe hyperspectral imaging systems market.
The major players covered in the Europe hyperspectral imaging systems market are Imec VZW, Corning Incorporated, HORIBA, Ltd, Hamamatsu Photonics K.K., Thorlabs, Inc., BaySpec, Inc., Cubert GmbH, CytoViva, Inc., Diaspective Vision, Headwall Photonics, Inc., HyperMed Imaging, Inc., Inno-Spec GmbH, LLA Instruments GmbH & Co. KG, Norsk Electro Optik AS, Photon Etc. Inc, Raptor Photonics, Resonon Inc., SPECIM, SPECTRAL IMAGING LTD., STEMMER IMAGING AG, Teledyne Digital Imaging Inc. (A Subsidiary of Teledyne Technologies Incorporated), Telops, XIMEA Group, and others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide, which are also accelerating the growth of the Europe hyperspectral imaging systems market.
- In May 2021, Diaspective Vision announced the launch of TIVITA 2.0, the company's new camera for hyperspectral imaging. The new product successfully passed the conformity assessment procedure and was available commercially. Some of the features of the new product include non-contact, non-invasive imaging without the risk of contamination, free from ionizing radiation, free from contrast agents, among others
- In April 2021, Headwall Photonics, Inc. announced the collaboration as an Industrial Practitioner Advisory Board member for NSF-funded Internet of Things for Precision Agriculture (IoT4Ag). NSF Engineering Research Center staff utilized Headwall's hyperspectral sensors by integrating them onto unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) systems to create data-driven models to capture and analyze plant physiology, soil properties, management, and environmental variations. This enhanced the company's presence in the agricultural technology community
Partnership, joint ventures, and other strategies enhance the company's market share with increased coverage and presence. It also benefits the organization to improve their Europe hyperspectral imaging systems offering through an expanded range of sizes.
Customization Available: Europe Hyperspectral Imaging Systems Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.