Europe Minimally Invasive Surgery Market, By Product Type (Surgical Devices, Monitoring & Visualization Systems, Laparoscopy Devices, Endosurgical Equipment and Electrosurgical Equipment), Application (Gastrointestinal Surgery, Gynecology Surgery, Urology Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Orthopedic & Spine Surgery, Bariatric Surgery, Breast Surgery, Cardiac Surgery, Adrenalectomy Surgery, Anti-Reflux Surgery, Cancer Surgery, Cholecystectomy Surgery, Colectomy Surgery, Colon & Rectal Surgery, Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery and Obesity Surgery), Technology (Transcatheter Surgery, Laparoscopy Surgery, Non-Visual Imaging and Medical Robotics), End User (Hospital Surgical Department, Outpatient Surgery Patients, Group Practices and Individual Surgeons), Country (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Hungary, Lithuania, Austria, Norway, Poland, Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Ireland, rest of Europe,) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2021
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Minimally Invasive Surgery Market
Minimally invasive surgery market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the Asia-Pacific minimally invasive surgery market is growing with a CAGR of 10.1% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 11,080.10 million by 2028. Rise in demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures and technological advancement in minimally invasive surgeries are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Minimally invasive surgery is a surgical procedure that is performed through minuscule incisions rather than a large opening. The minimally invasive surgery has numerous advantages such as smaller incisions, swift recovery, less pain and reduced hospital stay. In minimally invasive surgery, small incisions are made by the surgeons in the skin, generally a few millimetres long. After that an endoscope is inserted (a long, thin tube fixed with a camera and light) into one of the incisions. Images from the endoscope are displayed to monitors in the operating room to view clear and magnified pictures of the area needing surgery.
Rise in incidence of chronic disease and increased number of surgical procedure is expected to boost the demand for minimally invasive surgery market. High installation cost is expected to act as restrain for the growth of the minimally invasive surgery market. Increase in launch of innovative products and development of teleoperated surgical operated system is expected to provide opportunity for the minimally invasive surgery market. High installation cost is expected to pose a challenge to the minimally invasive surgery market.
The minimally invasive surgery market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Minimally Invasive Surgery Market Scope and Market Size
The minimally invasive surgery market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, technology and end users. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the minimally invasive surgery market is segmented into surgical devices, monitoring & visualization systems, laparoscopy devices, endosurgical equipment and electrosurgical equipment. In 2021, surgical devices segment is expected to dominate the market due to broad clinical acceptance due to the advantages over conventional surgeries.
- On the basis of application, the minimally invasive surgery market is segmented into gastrointestinal surgery, gynecology surgery, urology surgery, cosmetic surgery, thoracic surgery, vascular surgery, orthopedic & spine surgery, bariatric surgery, breast surgery, cardiac surgery, adrenalectomy surgery, anti-reflux surgery, cancer surgery, cholecystectomy surgery, colectomy surgery, colon & rectal surgery, ear, nose & throat surgery and obesity surgery. In 2021, orthopedic & spine surgery segment is expected to dominate the market because of shorter hospital stay and swift recovery.
- On the basis of technology, the minimally invasive surgery market is segmented into transcatheter surgery, laparoscopy surgery, non-visual imaging and medical robotics. In 2021, laparoscopy surgery segment is expected to dominate the market because of increasing number of surgical processes.
- On the basis of end user, the minimally invasive surgery market is segmented into hospital surgical department, outpatient surgery patients, group practices and individual surgeons. In 2021, hospital surgical department segment is expected to dominate the market because of growing incidences of chronic diseases.
.Minimally Invasive Surgery Market Country Level Analysis
The minimally invasive surgery market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, product type, application, technology and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the minimally invasive surgery market report are the Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Hungary, Lithuania, Austria, Norway, Poland, Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Ireland, rest of Europe,
Europe is expected to dominate the market due to the high adoption of minimally invasive surgery for the numerous surgery procedures. Germany is expected to dominate in Europe market due to increasing government initiatives to increase awareness about robotic assisted surgeries.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Partnership and New Product Launch in Minimally Invasive Surgery is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Minimally Invasive Surgery Market
The minimally invasive surgery market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular industry with minimally invasive surgery sales, impact of advancement in the minimally invasive surgery and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the minimally invasive surgery market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Minimally Invasive Surgery Market Share Analysis
The minimally invasive surgery market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to minimally invasive surgery market.
The major players covered in the report are Stryker, CONMED Corporation, Intuitive Surgical, NuVasive, Inc., Fortimedix Surgical, Microline Surgical, Cirtec, OmniGuide Holdings, Inc., Arthrex, Inc., Eximis Surgical, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen, AG, Medtronic, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Abbott, Zimmer Biomet, Smith & Nephew, Applied Medical Resources Corporation, Silex Medical, LLC, Freudenberg Medical, and BEMA MEDICAL among other domestic and Asia-Pacific players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the minimally invasive surgery market.
- In December 2020, Abbott launched a minimally-invasive heart valve repair device in India to treat mitral regurgitation. It will help restore the heart’s ability to pump oxygenated blood more efficiently and help improve the company’s revenue
- In September 2020, Smith & Nephew announced the launch of HELOCOIL KNOTLESS suture anchor and enhanced its product portfolio in the line of advanced healing solutions for rotator cuff repair. This will help the company to increase its revenue in the coming years
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company market in the minimally invasive surgery market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for minimally invasive surgery equipment.
Customization Available: Europe Minimally Invasive Surgery Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.