Europe Neonatal Jaundice Management Market, By Management (Diagnosis, Treatment), Type (Primary Care, Secondary Care), Technology (Light-Emitting Diode Light Sources, Fluorescent, Halogen, Fiberoptic, Others), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Home Users, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales, Third Party Distribution), Country (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
The neonatal jaundice management market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.2% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 139.41 million by 2028. The rising number of neonatal jaundice patients and technological advancement for disease testing and treatment are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the neonatal jaundice management market in the forecast period.
The term jaundice is derived from the French word ‘jaune’ which means yellow. Neonatal jaundice is characterized by the appearance of yellowish color in skin as well as eyes (sclera and conjunctiva). It is one of the most common diseases in newborns that occur in the first week of after birth. It occurs mainly in 60% of term and 80% of preterm infant.
The increase in number of preterm births especially in Asia region require extra treatment for jaundice and these babies have to stay in the hospital under the care of physician and should be monitored daily which may increase the neonatal jaundice management market growth. The less adoption of the neonatal jaundice management treatment and diagnosis especially in low-income countries may act as a restraint for the neonatal jaundice management market growth. The increasing healthcare expenditure can lead to advancement in technologies and increase in the treatment options which may act as an opportunity for the growth of the neonatal jaundice management market. The complications related with the neonatal jaundice are the challenging factor for the patient population as well as the researchers and physicians in the neonatal jaundice management market.
The neonatal jaundice management market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the neonatal jaundice management market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The neonatal jaundice management market is segmented on the basis of the management, type, technology, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of management, the neonatal jaundice management market is segmented into treatment and diagnosis. In 2021, diagnosis segment is expected to dominate the neonatal jaundice management market because of rising prevalence of neonatal jaundice and neonatal jaundice diagnosis which is mandatory for every child.
- On the basis of type, the neonatal jaundice management market is segmented into primary care and secondary care. In 2021, primary care segment is expected to dominate the neonatal jaundice management market because primary care is the common and initial criteria for the neonatal infant care suffering from jaundice.
- On the basis of technology, the neonatal jaundice management market is segmented into fluorescent, halogen, fiberoptic, light-emitting diode light sources and others. In 2021, light-emitting diode light sources segment is expected to dominate the neonatal jaundice management market as most of the healthcare facilities have LED based products and these products are highly effective.
- On the basis of end user, the neonatal jaundice management market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, home users and others. In 2021, hospitals segment is dominating the neonatal jaundice management market because of presence of highly specialized professional and presence of well-equipped technology for the treatment of neonatal jaundice.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the neonatal jaundice management market is segmented into direct tender, retail sales and third party distribution. In 2021, direct tender segment is expected to dominate the neonatal jaundice management market because phototherapy devices or equipment are costly which required multiple vendor analysis for the purchase of device.
Europe Neonatal Jaundice Management Market Country Level Analysis
Europe neonatal jaundice management market is analyzed and market size information is provided by the country, management, type, technology, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Europe neonatal jaundice management market report are Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey and rest of Europe.
Diagnosis segment in Europe region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of increase in effective diagnosis equipment available in the region. Germany is leading the growth of the Europe neonatal jaundice management market and diagnosis segment is dominating in the region due to technological advancements in the field of infant phototherapy. The U.K. is the fastest growing country in the Europe region due to rising research and development. France holds the third largest market share in the European region because of rising government initiatives to create awareness related to the neonatal jaundice.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Technological Advancement and Effective Phototherapy Treatment are boosting the Neonatal Jaundice Management Market Growth
The neonatal jaundice management market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in neonatal jaundice management industry with neonatal jaundice management drugs sales, impact of advancement in the neonatal jaundice management technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the neonatal jaundice management market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Neonatal Jaundice Management Market Share Analysis
The neonatal jaundice management market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Europe neonatal jaundice management market.
The major companies dealing in the Europe neonatal jaundice management market report are Atom Medical Corp., Weyer GmbH, nice Neotech Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd., Phoenix Medical Systems (P) Ltd, Natus Medical Incorporated, Ardo, DAVID, Signify Holding, GE Healthcare (a subsidiary of General Electric Company), Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Braun & Co. Limited, NeoMedLight, Herbert Waldmann GmbH & Co. KG, GINEVRI srl, Shvabe-Zurich GmbH among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the neonatal jaundice management market.
- In October 2019, Signify Holding had announced the acquisition of the company, Cooper Lighting Solutions for USD 1.40 billion cash. The motive for the acquisition was to strengthen their business position in North America which will increase their innovation power as well as competitive offerings. The acquisition helped the company to increase their revenues and expand their business globally.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company market in the neonatal jaundice management market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for neonatal jaundice management.
Customization Available: Europe Neonatal Jaundice Management Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.