Europe Patient Monitoring Systems Market By Product (Cardiac Monitoring Devices, Neuromonitoring Devices, Respiratory Monitoring Devices, Multi-parameter Monitoring Devices, Fetal Monitoring Devices, Neonatal Monitoring Devices, Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices, Temperature Monitoring Devices, Weight Monitoring Devices), By End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Care, Home Care), Country (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe Patient Monitoring Systems Market
Europe patient monitoring systems market is registering a Substantial CAGR of 7.20 %in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the dearth of expert healthcare professionals, increased occurrence of chronic diseases and growing occurrences of chronic diseases due to lifestyle variations.
Market Definition: Europe Patient Monitoring Systems Market
The device used to track physiological readings involving parameters such as electrocardiogram (ECG), pulmonary variables, aggressive and non-invasive blood pressure, body heat, gas-related parameters, etc. can be defined as a patient monitoring system. Monitoring equipment for patients is considered to be part of M-health technology. They can also be called m-health or mobile health. These systems are used with mobile devices to practice medical and public health. It is possible to use this surveillance equipment on-site or separately.
- Dearth of expert healthcare professionals is contributing to the growth of the market
- Increased occurrence of chronic diseases is boosting the growth of the market
- Surge in ageing population is propelling the growth of the market
- Growing occurrences of chronic diseases due to lifestyle variations is driving the growth of the market
- Lack of appropriate reimbursement is restricting the growth of the market
- Strict regulatory framework is hindering the growth of the market
- Conflict from the healthcare industry professional towards the implementation of patient monitoring systems is hampering the growth of the market
Segmentation: Europe Patient Monitoring Systems Market
- Cardiac Monitoring Devices
- Electrocardiography (ECG) Devices
- Implantable Loop Recorders
- Cardiac Output Monitors
- Event Monitors
- Smart Wearable Electrocardiography (ECG) Monitors
- Neuromonitoring Devices
- Electroencephalography Machines
- Electromyography Machines
- Intracranial Pressure Monitors
- Magnetoencephalography Machines
- Transcranial Doppler Machines
- Cerebral Oximeters
- Respiratory Monitoring Devices
- Pulse Oximeters
- Peak Flow Meters
- Multi-parameter Monitoring Devices
- Low-acuity Monitors
- Mid-acuity Monitors
- High-acuity Monitors
- Fetal Monitoring Devices
- Neonatal Monitoring Devices
- Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices
- Temperature Monitoring Devices
- Temperature Strips
- Weight Monitoring Devices
- Ambulatory Care
- Home Care
- Rest of Europe
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2019, Saluda Medical Pty Limited has announced the commercial launch of the ECAP-Controlled, Closed-Loop Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) system for the treatment of chronic pain in the European region. The first commercial implants in the world have been completed in the Netherlands. Evoke is the 1st closed-loop SCS scheme that monitors the reaction of the spinal cord to stimuli (through ECAPs or evoked compound intervention potentials) and adjusts each pulse to optimize engagement within the patient's therapeutic window.
- In January 2018, Philips has announced the introduction of its next-generation Patient Monitoring solution, an enterprise-wide scheme consisting of classroom, storage, portable and central station surveillance technology, supported by a fresh strategy to advising, coaching, delivery and client assistance. This method was intended to help clinicians enhance customer care, promote clinical efficiency and help wellness services reduce expenses, harmonize surveillance scheme changes and enhanced delivery contracts.
Europe patient monitoring systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares patient monitoring systems for Europe
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe patient monitoring systems market are Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Abbott, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc, Medtronic, Omron Healthcare, Inc., Nonin., Bosch Healthcare Solutions GmbH, Boston Scientific Corporation or its affiliates, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., and others.
Research Methodology: Europe Patient Monitoring Systems Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe patient monitoring systems market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)