Global 5G Enterprise Market By Access Equipment (Radio Node, Service Node, DAS), Core Network Technology (Software-Defined Networking (SDN), Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)), Services (Platform, Software), Organization Size (Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises), End- User (BFSI, Media and Entertainment, Retail and Ecommerce, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Government and Defense, Transportation and Logistics, Manufacturing, Agriculture, IT and Telecommunications, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global 5G Enterprise Market
Global 5G Enterprise Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 0.96 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 30.95 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 54.37% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand for high speed network is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global 5G Enterprise Market
5G or 5th Generation is the new version of the cellular mobile communications after 4G, 3G and 5G. This new technology will be very fast and when merging with new technologies like Internet of things and Edge-to-Edge capabilities they are going to create a whole new experience for the user. They will create new connectivity, software etc. which will help the business to expand themselves.
- Increasing demand for smartphones is driving the growth of this market
- Rising demand for single network to enable various industries is driving the growth of this market.
- Increasing preference for Wi-Fi is restraining the growth of this market.
- Poor infrastructure of developing countries is restraining the growth of this market.
Segmentation: Global 5G Enterprise Market
- By Access Equipment
- Radio Node
- Service Node
- By Core Network Technology
- Software-Defined Networking (SDN),
- Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- By Services
- By Organization Size
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
- By End- User
- Media and Entertainment
- Retail and Ecommerce
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Government and Defense
- Transportation and Logistics
- Manufacturing, Agriculture
- IT and Telecommunications
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, NEC Corporation announced the launch of their NEC 5G Vertical Business Platform which is specially designed for their Communication Service Providers so that they create creative business services. It will also perform various business operation on single platform will save time and efforts.
- In February 2019, Infosys announced that they have started a 5G technology as a service for communication service provider so that they can create their own network distribution. This will help the enterprises to create their own economies by using 5G technology. These 5G Living labs will situate at Bengaluru, Richardson, Frankfurt, Indianapolis, and Melbourne.
Global 5G enterprise market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of 5G enterprise market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in 5G enterprise market are Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Nokia., SAMSUNG, ZTE Corporation, NEC Technologies India Private Limited, Cisco, Juniper Networks, Inc., Mavenir, Affirmed Networks, Airspan, CommScope, VMware, Inc, Extreme Networks, Comba Telecom Systems Holdings Ltd., ATC IP LLC, FUJITSU, Verizon, SK TELECOM CO., LTD. ALL, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP.
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved