Global Aerospace Composites Market, By Fibre Type (Carbon, Glass, Ceramic), By Resin Type (Epoxy, Phenolic, Polyester, Polyimides, Thermoplastics, Ceramic and Metal Matrix), By Aircraft Type, (Manufacturing Process, Application, Region), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Aerospace Composites Market
The Global Aerospace Composites Market is expected to reach USD 57.04 billion by 2025, from USD 26.90 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Aerospace Composites Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the aerospace composites market in the next 8 years. On the basis of fibre, the global aerospace composite market is segmented into carbon, glass, and ceramic carbon fibre is the primary material for the construction in aircrafts. It has high resistance and high stiffness with low weight properties. Glass fibre provides unique reinforcement properties which include balance of strength, fibre toughness .Ceramic fibres are those fibres which are basically used in heat shields for fire protection in aircraft. Thermoplastic is also one of the most important resign in aerospace composite material. In 2014 according to the article published by compositesworld, thermoplastic contribute 0.6 percent of the total aero structures in all materials and it contribute 3.7 percent of total composite shipments. In 2015 thermoplastic composites of about 15.5 percent of total finished aerospace components. Due to the major contribution of composite material in aerospace will impact the growth of the market in future.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing use of aerospace composites in commercial aircraft
- Replacement of old aircraft and increase in production to expedite processing of purchase order backlogs
- Reduction in manufacturing and assembling costs
- Lack of standardization in manufacturing technologies
- Issues related to recyclability
Market segmentation: Global Aerospace Composites Market
- The global aerospace composites market is segmented based on fibre, resin, aircraft and geographical segments.
- Based on fibre, the global aerospace composites market is segmented into carbon, glass, ceramic and others.
- On the basis of resin, the global aerospace composites market is segmented into epoxy, phenolic, polyester, polyimides, thermoplastics, ceramic & metal matrix, and others.
- On the basis of aircraft, the global aerospace composites market is segmented into manufacturing process, application, region, and others.
- Based on geography, the global aerospace composites market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Aerospace Composites Market
The global aerospace composites market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of aerospace composites market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Aerospace Composites Market
Some of the major players operating in the global aerospace composites market are TEIJIN LIMITED , TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC, SGL Group, Solvay, hexcel, VX Aerospace, AIM Aerospace, CTG , Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, ATLAS COMPOSITE, sdcomposites, Ascent Aerospace, Unitech Aerospace, Marshall of Cambridge Aerospace Limited, Marshall Land Systems Limited., among others.
Research Methodology: Global Aerospace Composites Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.