Global Aortic Repair Devices Market By Product (Stent Grafts, Catheters), Application (Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair, Open Repair, Endovascular Aneurysm Repair, Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm Repair, Thoracic Endovascular Aneurysm Repair), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Aortic Repair Devices Market
Global aortic repair devices market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the greater incidences of cardiovascular disorders globally.
Market Definition: Global Aortic Repair Devices Market
Aortic repair devices are medical devices that are used in the treatment, maintenance and longevity of aortic systems in human beings. These devices are used in the treatment of various endovascular disorders, such as aneurysm. The treatment for these disorders has been one of the most widely-utilized surgical procedures globally involving usage of various medical devices and solutions.
- Increasing numbers of endovascular procedures is expected to fuel the growth of the market
- Growing innovations and advancements in technology by various manufacturers is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Growing awareness and benefits associated with endovascular method of treatments is also expected to boost the growth of the market
- Increasing preference for stent grafts for aortic repair is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Lack in the availability of certain devices in the various developing regions is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Complicated post-procedure requirements such as re-intervention of patients in some cases through endovascular aortic repair is expected to restrict the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Aortic Repair Devices Market
- Stent Grafts
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Open Repair
- Endovascular Aneurysm Repair
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Thoracic Endovascular Aneurysm Repair
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2018, VASCUTEK Ltd and Bolton Medical announced that they had merged their business operations to establish a new company with the name, “Terumo Aortic”. This combination of technologies and business operations will help them in establishing a leader of aortic and vascular implants globally focusing on innovations and developing devices for the treatment of aortic disorders
- In April 2018, MicroPort Scientific Corporation announced that they had acquired Lombard Medical through their subsidiary Endovascular Technology Corp. This acquisition was completed under the U.K. bankruptcy law wherein Lombard Medical will be liquidated and dissolved. The manufacturing facility will be situated in U.K. while providing support for their existing products already commercialized
Global aortic repair devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of aortic repair devices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global aortic repair devices market are Bolton Medical; Cardiatis; Cook; ENDOLOGIX, INC.; JOTEC GmbH; Terumo Aortic; VASCUTEK Ltd.; MicroPort Scientific Corporation; Medtronic; W. L. Gore & Associates; BioStable Science & Engineering; Edwards Lifesciences Corporation; Bentley; Braile Biomédica; Cardinal Health; InSitu Technologies Inc.; LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. and Vascular Concept among others.
Research Methodology: Global Aortic Repair Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global aortic repair devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)