Global Black Tea Extract Market By Form (Powder, Liquid, Encapsulated), Product (Hot Water Soluble, Cold Water Soluble), Application (Functional Food, Beverages, Cosmetics, Beauty Supplements), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Black Tea Extract Market
Global black tea extract market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 6.04% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market value can be attributed to the increased disposable income and changing consumer preferences toward ready-to-drink beverages.
Market Definition: Global Black Tea Extract Market
The most famous and heavily consumed tea is black tea. It is extracted from the camellia sinesis plant's leaves which further derive the black tea extract powder form. It is a healthy source of nutrients such as vitamin C, zinc, iron, calcium. Black tea gives a dark red colour that contributes to the beverage's characteristic, including its flavour from sensitive to strong. Black tea has elevated anti-allergic, anti-viral characteristics and is also a healthy anti-oxidant source compared to the green tea.
- The associated health benefits with black tea is highly beneficial which is driving the growth of the market
- Wide ranges of application of black tea from cosmetics to food additives industries may boost the market growth
- Increasing consumer awareness about natural ingredients is also fuelling the growth of the market
- Increased disposable income and changing consumer preferences towards ready-to-drink beverages is likely to drive the market growth in the forecast period
- Excessive consumption can lead to side effects that can be either mild or severe which is hampering the growth of the market
- The caffeine content in black tea extract can cause irregular heartbeat and sleep related problems among others is restricting the market growth
Segmentation: Global Black Tea Extract Market
- Hot Water Soluble
- Cold Water Soluble
- Functional Food
- Beauty Supplements
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, Martin Bauer Group increased tea extract manufacturing capacity and expands its manufacturing facility in Hangzhou, China. High quality leaf tea is obtained from this location. Production centre’s expansion helped the company to build a good relationship with customers and increase the market penetration and also help to increase the trade with U.S
- In April 2017, Firsd Tea launched Blue Butterfly Tea. The capacity to alter the colour of the tea liqueur by adding lemon or lime juice is a remarkable characteristic of butterfly Tea. This launch has helped the company to expand its product portfolio and offerings in the market
Global black tea extract market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of black tea extract market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global black tea extract market are Synthite Industries Ltd., British Corner Shop Ltd., Finlays, Akbar Brothers Limited, Martin Bauer Group, Tata Global Beverages, Amax NutraSource, Inc., Cymbio Pharma Pvt Ltd, Kemin Industries, Inc., AVT Naturals, The Republic of Tea, Nestlé, PT. Haldin Pacific Semesta., Nutrasource, Phyto Life Sciences P. Ltd., VidyaHerbs, FIRSD TEA, MB Holding Company LLC, Associated British Foods plc, Teawolf and VidyaHerbs among others.
Research Methodology: Global Black Tea Extract Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure