Global Breast Ultrasound Market By Technology (Breast Sonography, Automated Whole Breast Ultra Sound), Modality (Portable, Standalone), Application (Screening, Diagnostics), End-User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Units, Diagnostic Centers), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Breast Ultrasound Market
Global breast ultrasound market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising aging population and advancement in ultrasound technologies are the factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Breast Ultrasound Market
Breast ultrasound is a technique which is specially designed for the detection of tumor, cancer and other problems in the breast. They usually use sound waves so that they can create the image of the structure of the breast. Breast sonography and automated whole breast ultra sound are technologies which are used for the breast ultrasound. They are very useful to detect the breast cancer. Increasing cases of breast cancer worldwide is the factor fueling the growth of this market.
According to American Institute of Cancer Research, there were more than 2 million new cases of breast cancer in 2018. In 2018, Belgium has the highest rate of breast cancer in women.
- Increasing incidences of breast cancer among population is driving market growth
- Low cost of breast ultrasound will also propel the growth of the market
- Rising ageing population worldwide is also act as a driver for the market growth
- Increasing government initiatives to spread awareness about breast cancer will also contribute as a factor for the growth of this market
- Dearth of reimbursement coverage will restrain the market growth
- Strict rules associated with the approval procedure will also hamper the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Breast Ultrasound Market
- Breast Sonography
- Automated Whole Breast Ultra Sound
- Ambulatory Surgical Units
- Diagnostic Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, GE Healthcare, a subsidiary of Generic Electric Company, announced the launch of their new Invenia automated breast ultrasound (ABUS) 2.0 system which is specially designed to detect the cancer in the deep breast issue. This new device has the ability to detect cancer 55% more as compared to the mammography. This new advanced ultrasound technology will help to get better visibility of the breast tissue during breast cancer screening
- In October 2018, Philips announced the launch of their new ultrasound product which is specially designed for the examination of breast. The main aim of the launch is to make the assessment easier and faster. This new system is a combination of advanced imaging, screening, elastography and biopsy tool. This will help the patient to detect breast cancer and start the treatment
Global breast ultrasound market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of breast ultrasound market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global breast ultrasound market are ALPINION MEDICAL SYSTEMS Co., Ltd., BK Medical Holding Company, Inc., Canon Medical Systems, USA., FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc., FUKUDA DENSHI, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Hitachi Aloka Medical, Ltd., Konica Minolta Healthcare Americas, Inc. Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., SAMSUNGHEALTHCARE.COM, Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc., Sonoscanner, SonoScape Medical Corp, TELEMED Medical Systems, SonoCiné., Trivitron Healthcare, Delphinus Medical Technologies, Inc., TechniScan Inc., Braster S.A. and others.
Research Methodology: Global Breast Ultrasound Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global breast ultrasound market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)