Global Cancer Supportive Care Products Market By Drug type (Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs, Anti-infective, Anti-emetics, Monoclonal Antibodies, Erythropoietin Stimulating Agents , Opioid Analgesics, Bisphosphonates, Granulocyte Colony Stimulating Factor), Cancer type (Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Liver Cancer, Bladder Cancer, Leukaemia, Ovarian Cancer, Melanoma, Other Cancer),Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Compounding Pharmacies), End User (Clinics, Hospitals & Academic Institutions), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Cancer Supportive Care Products Market
Global Cancer Supportive Care Products Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 27.63 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 38.69 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.3% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the Increasing incidences of cancer.
Market Definition: Global Cancer Supportive Care Products Market
Cancer supportive care products have its applications in prevention and treatment of symptoms of cancer and the side-effects caused due to cancer therapy. Cancer supportive care products are used for treatment of the side-effects of chemotherapy such as bone metastasis, cancer pain, oral mucositis, neutropenia, nausea and vomiting, anemia among others.
According to World Health Organization, there were an estimated 9.6 million deaths in 2018 due to cancer; Cancer is the second leading cause of death globally. About 1 in 6 deaths is due to cancer. These deaths could have been avoided with the availability of proper medical equipment and devices for healthcare procedures. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth
- There is an increase in demand for innovations(R&D) in cancer supportive care products, drugs and vaccines products instruments due to rise in number of deaths
- Rising Incidence of cancer is working as a market driver for this market
- Rising demand of erythropoietin stimulating agents due to rising incidence of cancer.
- High amount of costing of these products is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- Weak reimbursements in cancer is working as a restrain for the market growth
Segmentation: Global Cancer Supportive Care Products Market
By Drug type
- Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Erythropoietin Stimulating Agents
- Opioid Analgesics
- Granulocyte Colony Stimulating Factor
By Cancer type
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Other Cancer
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Compounding Pharmacies
By End User
- Hospitals & Academic Institutions
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Precision Therapeutics’ Subsidiary Helomics Collaborated with Viome. This collaboration will work on Impact of the Gut Microbiome on Ovarian Cancer. This will give an innovative holistic and personalized approach that help to choose the best treatment options to patients with ovarian cancer.
- In April 2019, a conference held by Business of Oncology Summit hosted by the Florida Society of Clinical Oncology. Focus of this conference was to add more value-based reimbursement for medications as part of the future of cancer care.
Global cancer supportive care products market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cancer supportive care products market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the cancer supportive care products market are Amgen Inc. (US), Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. (US), Novartis Ag. (Switzerland), Baxter (US), Fagron (Netherlands), Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd (Israel), F.Hoffmann LA- Roche Ltd (Switzerland), APR (Switzerland), Acacia Pharma Group plc (UK), Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co Ltd. (Japan), Bayer (Germany), Heron Therapeutics inc. (US), Insys Therapeutics (US), (Japan), Daiichi Sankyo(Japan) Helsinn Healthcare SA (Switzerland), DARA BioSciences (US, Pfizer(US), Merck(US), Tesaro, Inc.(US) are few among others
Research Methodology: Global Cancer Supportive Care Products Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global cancer supportive care products market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)