Global Candidiasis Therapeutics Market By Type Oropharyngeal Candidiasis, Genital Candidiasis, Invasive Candidasis and Others), Symptomps Type (Oral Thrush, Fatigue, Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) and Others), Treatment Type (Medication, Surgery and Others), Route of Administration Type (Oral, Injectable, Topical, Others), End-Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Candidiasis Therapeutics Market
Global candidiasis therapeutics market is rising gradually with a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The key drivers of candidiasis treatment market are rising awareness about candidiasis and related infections and increasing incidence of disease. However, presence of herbal treatment and other alternative treatment options will challenge the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Candidiasis Therapeutics Market
Candidasis is a fungal infection that is caused by yeasts that belongs to genus Candida. This yeast is normally present in some parts of body such as mouth, belly or skin, in an unharmful amount but during favorable conditions, they multiply and grow exponentially resulting in infection.
The incidence of candidiasis is approximately 9 cases per million population and varies depending upon geographic location and type of population. Chronic candidiasis is susceptible for people who have diseased health conditions such as diabetes mellitus, pregnancy or immune deficiencies. The rising population with candidiasis and increasing adoption of hygienic lifestyle will drive the global candidiasis treatment market growth.
- Increasing urbanization and inclination towards hygiene acts as a market driver
- Rising awareness in the developing countries about infections and others diseases associated with candidiasis is another factor bossting this market growth
- Increasing prevalence of candidasis in the number of patients willaugment the growth of this market
- Prevailing cases of immune compromised patients is another factor driving this market growth
- Less research and development activities and narrow pipeline molecules for candidiasis hampers the growth of this market
- Availability of alternative treatments such as probiotics obstructs the market growth
- Competition from herbal medicines also restricts the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Candidiasis Therapeutics Market
- Oropharyngeal Candidiasis
- Genital Candidiasis
- Invasive Candidiasis
- Oral Thrush
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
By Route of Administration
By End Users
- Specialty Clinics
By Distribution Channels
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Cidara Therapeutics, Inc. received both qualified infectious disease product (QIDP) and fast track designations from the U. S. FDA for Rezafungin, a novel antifungal echinocandin that is used for treatment of candidemia and invasive candidiasis and prevention of fungal infections in patients undergoing bone marrow transplants
- In April 2018, FDA approval Bruker Maldi Biotyper CA system for the identification of Candida auris. The MALDI Biotyper CA System identifies 333 species or species groups, covering 424 clinically relevant bacteria and yeast species. This will protect the people through the recognition and identification of emerging infectious pathogens
Global candidiasis therapeutics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global candidiasis therapeutics market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Players:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global candidiasis therapeutics market are Bruker, Cidara Therapeutics, Inc., Basilea Pharmaceutica Ltd., Astellas Pharma Inc., Pacgen Life Science Corporation, NovaDigm Therapeutics, Amplyx, NovaBiotics Inc, Bayer AG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., WOCKHARDT, Pfizer Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc, ALLERGAN, AstraZeneca, Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd., among others.
Research Methodology: Global Candidiasis Therapeutics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global candidiasis therapeutics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players