Global Coalescing Agent Market By Type (Hydrophilic Coalescing Agent, Hydrophobic Coalescing Agent), Application (Personal Care Ingredient, Inks, Adhesives & Sealants, Paints & Coatings, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Coalescing Agent Market
Global Coalescing Agent Market was valued at an estimated USD 0.96 billion in 2018, projected to grow with a CAGR of 5.09% in the forecast period of 2019-2026 resulting in a projected estimated value of USD 1.42 billion by 2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing demand from various end-users due to its rising benefits.
Market Definition: Global Coalescing Agent Market
Coalescing agents are a type of chemical compound that is used in the formulation of films of the polymer bonds in paints and coatings. They are used as an additive to reduce the complication process in formulation of films by reducing the formulation temperature. This helps in ensuring that the paints & coatings have a smooth finish to the end-products.
- Increased levels of urbanization globally resulting in increased demand from paints & coatings industry is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Strict regulations imposed by the authorities along with the particular standards according to the different regions, along with the high production cost of the product is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Coalescing Agent Market
- By Type
- Hydrophilic Coalescing Agent
- Hydrophobic Coalescing Agent
- By Application
- Personal Care Ingredient
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Paints & Coatings
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2017, Evonik Industries AG announced that they had agreed to acquire 3M’s high-concentrates additive compounding business. With the completion of this acquisition, Evonik will further expand its product offerings in the additives establishing them as one of the leaders in the world.
- In March 2017, synthomer plc announced that they had completed the acquisition of Perstorp Oxo Belgium AB from Perstorp Orgnr for 78 million euros. With this acquisition synthomer is better placed to serve the paints & coatings industry for additives.
Competitive Analysis: Global Coalescing Agent Market
Global coalescing agent market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of coalescing agent market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Coalescing Agent Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the coalescing agent market are Akzo Nobel N.V., Cargill Incorporated, Evonik Industries AG, Celanese Corporation, Eastman Chemical Company, Croda International Plc, BASF SE, Arkema, synthomer plc, DowDuPont, Solvay, Elementis plc, Hallstar, PATCHAM(FZC), Stepan Company, Krishna Antioxidants Pvt. Ltd (KAPL), Runtai chemical Limited, Rudolf GmbH, King Industries Inc, xF Technologies Inc., OXEA GmbH, Chemoxy International Ltd, Ascend Performance Materials and SINO-JAPAN CHEMICAL CO.LTD.
Research Methodology: Global Coalescing Agent Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved