Global High Content Screening Market By Product (Instruments, Consumables, Software, Services, Accessories), Application (Primary and Secondary Screening, Target Identification and Validation, Toxicity Studies, Compound Profiling, Other Applications), End- User (Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Academic and Government Institutes, Contract Research Organizations), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global High Content Screening Market
Global High Content Screening Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 623.29 million to an estimated value of USD 1427.10 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 10.91% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing healthcare services.
Market Definition: Global High Content Screening Market
High content screening which is also known as high- content analysis or cellomics, is a method which uses microscopic imaging so that they can observe, measure and analyze multiple parameters within cells. This can be done using multi- parameter image processing, automated microscopy and visualizing tools so that data can be collected from the cell populations.
- Increasing investments in R&D
- Technological advancement in the imaging solutions is driving the growth of this market.
- Increasing cost of content screening instruments is restraining market.
- Lack of trained and skilled professional is restraining the market.
Market Segmentation: Global High Content Screening Market
- By Product
- Flow Cytometers
- Cell Analyzers
- Cell Sorters
- Cell Imaging and Analysis Systems
- Flow Cytometers
- Reagents and Assay Kits
- Other Consumables
- By Applications
- Primary and Secondary Screening
- Target Identification and Validation
- Toxicity Studies
- Compound Profiling
- Other Applications
- By End- User
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Academic and Government Institutes
- Contract Research Organizations
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia- Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Ncardia announced the launch of their DiscoveryHIT drug screening platform which will help the researcher to access human diseases early in the drug discovery process. The aim is to provide better medicines to the patients.
- In June 2017, GE Healthcare Lifesciences announced the launch of their new IN Carta image analysis software which will combine powerful analytics with an intuitive user interface and will provide fast, quantitative results from images acquired on IN Cell Analyzer system. Without the need for complex pre or post processing operations, this software can extract the information needed for downstream phenotypic analysis.
Competitive Analysis: Global High Content Screening Market
Global high content screening market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of high content screening market for global, Europe, North America, Asia- Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global High Content Screening Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the high content screening market are General Electric Company, Danaher, PerkinElmer Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., BD, BioTek Instruments, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Tecan Trading AG, Yokogawa India Ltd., Merck KGaA, TTP Labtech, Thorlabs, Inc., Molecular Devices, LLC., Olympus Corporation, Essen BioScience, Inc., Merck KGaA, Evotec A.G., Genedata AG, Cell Signaling Technology, Sysmex Corporation.
Research Methodology: Global High Content Screening Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global high content screening market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)