Global Digital Business Support System Market, By Component (Solutions, Services), Deployment Model (Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud), End-User Type (Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises, Large Enterprises), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Digital Business Support System Market
Global Digital Business Support System Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 2.74 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 8.82 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 15.75% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising demand of mobile phones and increasing unique mobile subscribers worldwide.
Market Definition: Global Digital Business Support System Market
Digital business support system is a platform or solution that provides monitoring and operational benefits to the business enterprises. Business support system includes taking of orders, payment related queries and revenue management of the customers of the businesses. The system provides marketing insights, business operation insights among various other operation management aids to the enterprises enabling them to make informed business decisions regarding the product launches and market expenses.
- Introduction and deployment of customized solutions for business is expected to drive the market growth
- Reduction in cost of business operations and reduction of usage of resources is also expected to drive the market growth
- Time-taking process and high cost for implementing the system is also expected to restrain the market growth
- Rising complications in business process and with the integration of traditional and modern business support system is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Digital Business Support System Market
- By Component
- Revenue & Billing Management
- Customer Management
- Order Management
- Product Management
- License & Maintenance
- Training & Education
- Managed Services
- By Deployment Model
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- By End-User Type
- Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Netcracker Inc. announced that Telefónica Deutschland has employed its business support system platform for its expansion to digital transformation in the whole company.
- In November 2017, Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson announced that they had completed the live deployment of business support system with Mobile Telephone Networks Côte d’ivoire, which is set to replace the traditional business support system platform of the company.
Competitive Analysis: Global Digital Business Support System Market
Global digital business support system market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of digital business support system market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Digital Business Support System Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the digital business support system market are Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, CSG International, Netcracker Inc., Amdocs, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Capgemini, Nokia, ZTE Corporation, Infosys Limited, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Accenture, IBM Corporation, Oracle, Optiva Inc., Sigma Systems Canada LP., sterlitetech.com, Cerillion, Openet, Comarch SA, Qvantel, BearingPoint, MIND, Mahindra ComViva, and MATRIXX Software.
Research Methodology: Global Digital Business Support System Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved