Global Ear and Nasal Packing Market By Type (Nasal (Injectable, Gel, Dressings (Sponges, Splints, Strips)), Ear (Injectable, Gel, Dressings (Sponges, Splints, Strips))), Material (Bioresorbable (Chitosan, HYAFF, Combination), Non-Absorbable (CMC, Synthetic, Others)), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, OTC), End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Centers), Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Ear and Nasal Packing Market
Global ear and nasal packing market is estimated to reach USD 303.96 million by 2026 registering a CAGR of 6.1% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the high prevalence of chronic sinusitis, technological development and adoption of minimally invasive procedures.
Market Definition: Global Ear and Nasal Packing Market
Ear and nasal packing materials are the products that are designed for the development of the nasal packing for the maintenance of the patients after nasal surgery such as edema, nose bleed etc. Ear and nasal packing are based on polymers with efficiency of dissolving into the body with a time interval of 2-3 weeks. Nasal packing are the cotton packs whereas Ear packing products such as myringoplasty and canalplasty are used in surgeries.
- High prevalence of chronic sinusitis
- Growing adoption of minimally invasive procedures
- Technological developments and favourable reimbursement
- Side effects of the ENT packing products
- Lack of trained otolaryngologists
Segmentation: Global Ear and Nasal Packing Market
By Distribution Channel
- Direct Tender
- Ambulatory Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2017, Lohmann & Rauscher (L&R) has established a new business operation in North Africa. The subsidiary has been started in Tunis, for offering the wound care, compression and hosiery, supports and orthoses, and or products segments service provider.
- In December 2016, Alvogen has acquired a leading nasal spray device in Russia, sold under the Dolphin brand. The product is use for full rinsing of the nasal cavity and helps in the prevention of flu and the alleviation of common cold symptoms. The dolphin brand is currently the third largest on the Russian market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Ear and Nasal Packing Market
Global ear and nasal packing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ear and nasal packing market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Ear and Nasal Packing Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the ear and nasal packing market are Medtronic, Stryker, Summit Medical Group,., Smith & Nephew, Boston Scientific Corporation, Olympus Corporation, Network Medical Products Ltd, Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG, DCC plc, Fannin, Merocel, Entellus Medical Inc., Abgel, Boston Medical Products Inc and others
Research Methodology: Global Ear and Nasal Packing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global ear and nasal packing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)