Global Essential Oils and Plant Extracts for Livestock Market By Product (Essential Oil, Plant Extract), Form (Liquid, Solid), Function (Gut Health, Immunity, Yield), Livestock (Cattle Feed, Poultry Feed, Swine Feed, Aquatic Feed), Application (Aromatherapy, Phytotherapy), Function (Gut Health, Immunity, Yield, Other Function), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Essential Oils and Plant Extracts for Livestock Market
Global essential oils & plant extracts for livestock market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 6.57% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing demand for good quality feed and rising need for liquid supplements are the factors for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Essential Oils and Plant Extracts for Livestock Market
Essential oil or volatile oil is usually derived from the natural substances and are widely used in flavourings and perfumes. They usually have the odor of the plant from which they are actually derived. Plant extract is substances that is usually removed from the tissue of the plant and are used for functions such as processing aids, additives, foodstuffs and others. Essential oil and plant extracts are very important for health of the animals as they improve the quality of feed due to which the product obtained from these animals are also improved. They are widely used for the application such as aromatherapy and phythotherapy.
- Rising livestock share in agricultural output will drive the market growth
- Favourable rules and regulatory scenario will also propel the growth of this market
- Increasing disposable income can contribute as a factor for this market growth
- Growing demand for animal by products will also accelerate the growth of this market
- Unavailability of sufficient raw material will restrict the growth of this market
- Volatility in the price of the plant extracts can also hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Essential Oils and Plant Extracts for Livestock Market
- Essential Oil
- Plant Extract
- Gut Health
- Cattle Feed
- Poultry Feed
- Swine Feed
- Aquatic Feed
- Gut Health
- Other Function
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Botanic Hearth announced the launch of their new organic essential oils set which is specially designed so that they can help the experts so that they can get all the benefits of the essential oils. This oil are available in 6 different oils such as orange, lemongrass, eucalyptus, tea & tree oils, peppermint, and lavender. It is specially designed to improve the mind and spirit health
- In June 2015, Azelis announced the launch of their new natural ingredients range which consists of vegetable oils, essential oils, hydrolats, butter, plant extracts, and others. The main aim of the launch is to meet the rising demand for natural ingredients among population. They will be providing the product which will give high quality results and will be safe to use
Global essential oils & plant extracts for livestock market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of essential oils & plant extracts for livestock market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global essential oils & plant extracts for livestock market are Manghebati, INDIAN HERBS SPECIALITIES PVT LTD, Orffa, Herbavita, Herbarom, Olmix Group, Phytosynthese, DSM, Kemin Industries, Inc., DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Biolandes, Joh. Vögele KG, DELACON Biotechnik GmbH, BENEO GmbH, Plant Extracts International Inc., Eden Botanicals among others.
Research Methodology: Global Essential Oils and Plant Extracts for Livestock Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure