Global Eye Tracking Market By Type (Eye Attached Tracking, Optical Tracking, Electrooculography) Offering (Hardware, Software, Research and Consulting Services), Application (Assistive Communication, Human Behavior and Market Research, Assistive communication, Academic research, Consumer behavior research, Usability testing), Location Type (Remote, Mobile), Vertical (IT & Telecommunication, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare, Automotive, Education, and Others) and Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Eye Tracking Market
Global Eye Tracking Market is expected to rise gradually to an estimated value of USD 1687 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 25.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026 with the annual sales of USD 274.13 million in 2018.
Market Definition: Global Eye Tracking Market
Eye tracking is the process of measuring either the point of gaze (where one is looking) or the motion of an eye relative to the head. A device that is used to measure eye movement and eye position is known as eye tracker. The activities include the reaction of the pupil to different stimuli like where to look, what to ignore, when to blink.
According to World Health Organization, there were an estimated 1.7 billion people who live with some kind of vision impairment, almost more than half of these cases could have been avoided with the availability of proper medical equipment and devices for healthcare procedures. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- Increasing demand for assistive communication devices is going to act as a driving agent for the market.
- Wide application areas offered by eye-tracking technology is going to act as a driving agent for the market.
- Increasing demand for personalized advertisement and consumer research is going to act as a driving agent for the market.
- High adoption in automotive, aviation industries is going to act as a driving agent for the market.
- A few technologies including vision capturing will take time to proliferate.
Segmentation: Global Eye Tracking Market
- Eye Attached Tracking
- Optical Tracking
- Research and Consulting Services
- Assistive Communication
- Human Behavior
- Market Research
- Assistive communication
- Academic research
- Consumer behavior research
- Usability testing
By Tracking Type
- IT & Telecommunication
- Media & Entertainment
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- On 5th January 2017, EyeTech Digital Systems, Inc has partnered with Quantum Rehab and made an innovative eye controlled wheel chairs to specially abled individuals. This will drive the growth of the eye tracking market positively.
- In June 2017, Apple, Inc. acquired a Germany based company SensoMotoric Instruments, specializes in augmented reality (AR) and eye tracking which will boost the growth of the market.
Global eye tracking market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of eye tracking market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the eye tracking market are Tobii AB (Sweden), SR Research Ltd. (Canada), Seeing Machines. (Australia) EyeTracking Inc. (US) Ergoneers GmbH (Germany), Pupil Labs GmbH (Germany); PRS IN VIVO (US) and Lumen Research Ltd. (UK) BIOPAC Systems Inc. (US), EyeTech Digital Systems, Inc. (US), FOVE, Inc. (US), GAZE INTELLIGENCE (France), gazepoint(Canada), iMotions. (US), LC TECHNOLOGIES (US), Mirametrix inc. (US), Noldus Information Technology (Netherlands), Smart Eye AB. (Sweden), SMI GROUP (Germany), SR Research Ltd. (Canada)few among others.
Research Methodology: Global Eye Tracking Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global eye tracking market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)