Global Fiberoptic Phototherapy Equipment Market By Application (Skin Disease Treatment, Neonatal Jaundice Management), Modality (Full Body Phototherapy, Partial Body Phototherapy), End-Use (Hospitals & Clinics, Homecare) Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Fiberoptic Phototherapy Equipment Market
Global fiberoptic phototherapy equipment market is expected register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the high volume of incidences associated with skin diseases and other disorders.
Market Definition: Global Fiberoptic Phototherapy Equipment Market
Fiberoptic phototherapy equipment is medical devices designed to delivery phototherapy therapeutics. These devices are installed with a light source consisting of a quartz halogen bulb majorly, although they are less effective in treatment as compared to LED phototherapy. Light from these sources are transported through a fiberoptic bundle which is emitted to a woven optic fiber pad. This pad is used for delivering the overall treatment.
- Innovations and advancements in technologies provided by various manufacturers; this factor is expected to fuel the growth of the market
- High cases of infants suffering from jaundice and pre-term births resulting in greater adoption of non-invasive phototherapy equipment
- One of the major benefits associated with fiberoptic phototherapy equipment is the chances of enhanced heating is reduced in the cases of infants; this factor is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Availability of alternative methods of treatment and modes; this factor is expected to restrict the adoption of these devices in the market
- Concerns regarding maintenance and handling of these equipments as optic fibers are prone to breakage; this factor is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Noise irradiating from the light source is expected to hinder the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Fiberoptic Phototherapy Equipment Market
- Skin Disease Treatment
- Neonatal Jaundice Management
- Full Body Phototherapy
- Partial Body Phototherapy
- Hospitals & Clinics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Development in the Market:
- In March 2017, Central Medical Supplies Ltd announced that they had been chosen as the sole distributor for Neomedlight’s innovative “BiliCocoon” phototherapy solution designed for treatment of jaundice in newborn babies. This innovative phototherapy system provides more closure between the infant and the baby which is revolutionary as compared to other phototherapy systems available in the market which require both to be separated
Global fiberoptic phototherapy equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of fiberoptic phototherapy equipment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global fiberoptic phototherapy equipment market are Signify Holding; H. Waldmann GmbH & Co. KG; National Biological Corp.; Solarc Systems Inc.; The Daavlin Company; Neomedlight; Aeroflow, Inc.; Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA; GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY; nice Neotech Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd. and Ibis Medical among others.
Research Methodology: Global Fiberoptic Phototherapy Equipment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global fiberoptic phototherapy equipment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)