Global Flavonoids Market By Product (Hesperidin, Daidzein, Catechin, Genistein, Others), Type (Flavanones, Flavones, Isoflavonens, Chalcones, Anthoxanthins, Anthocyanins, Flavanols, Flavan-3-ols, Others), Application (Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Animal Feed, Nutraceutical, Cosmetics), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Flavonoids Market
Global flavonoids market is expected to register a steady CAGR of 4.63% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increased demand for functional food products along with rising consumption for cosmetics and nutraceutical products.
Market Definition: Global Flavonoids Market
Flavonoids are metabolites that are used as food additives/ingredients in various applications due to their benefits of providing antioxidant and cell signalling pathways. These metabolites are commonly present in a wide variety of plants, fungus, as well as various kinds of fruits and vegetables. These ingredients are soluble in water and their structure consists of 15-carbon atoms
- Increasing levels of demands for healthy nutritional food products is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Usage of certain variants of flavonoids as a coloring agent in food & beverage application is expected to propel the market growth
- Enhanced shelf-life associated with the end-use products due to the application of flavonoids acts as a market driver
- Various healthcare features associated with these products is expected to have a positive impact on the growth of the market
- High levels of initial costs associated with the establishment and maintenance of a sustainable business model; this factor is expected to hinder the market growth
- Lack of expertise and awareness amongst various organizations for the consistent and cost-efficient development of these products will also hamper the growth of this market in the forecast period
Segmentation: Global Flavonoids Market
- Food & Beverages
- Functional Food
- Functional Beverages
- Animal Feed
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2016, Taj Pharma announced the availability of “VENOSTOR” for enhancing the blood flow throughout the body especially in legs. The product is a combination of antioxidant flavonoids derived from sweet orange which helps maintain better circulatory health in the body
- In January 2016, Cayman Chemical announced that they had acquired Biomol GmbH. This acquisition will result in immediate expansion of distribution capabilities of Cayman Chemical while enhancing the presence of the company in Germany and Europe region. They will also be able to offer better support capabilities to their customers across the region
Global flavonoids market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of flavonoids market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global flavonoids market are Cayman Chemical; Extrasynthese; INDOFINE Chemical Company, Inc.; Foodchem International Corporation; Alchem International Pvt. Ltd.; Merck KGaA; FUJIFILM Wako Pure Chemical Corporation; Archer Daniels Midland Company; Lianyuan Kangbiotech Co,.LTD; Hunan Sunfull Bio-tech Co., Ltd. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Flavonoids Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure