Global Flavoured Yogurt Market By Product (Artificial Casings, Natural Casings), Types (Set Yogurt, Creamy Yogurt, Baby Yogurt, Low Fat & No-Fat Yogurt, Organic Yogurt, Standard Flavoured Yogurt, Frozen Yogurt, Drinking Yogurt, Strained/Greek Yogurt, Others), Distribution Channel (Hyper/Super Market, Retail Stores, Convenience Stores, Specialist Retailers, Online Stores, Others), Ingredients (Artificial Sweeteners, Colours, Fruits, Bacteria, Flavours, Others), Flavours (Blueberry, Strawberry, Vanilla, Mango, Other Flavours), Application (Ingredient, Dessert, Food & Beverage, Drugs, Cosmetics, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Flavoured Yogurt Market
Global flavoured yogurt market is projected to rise to USD 144.31 billion by 2026, undergoing growth with a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The rise in the market value can be attributed to rising health awareness, introduction of new flavours and changing lifestyles of consumers.
Market Definition: Global Flavoured Yogurt Market
Yogurt is formed by fermenting milk with bacteria. Yogurt when garnished or nourished with flavours derived from various sources such as fruits and vegetables, it is termed as flavoured yogurt. Flavoured yogurts are available in various forms based on criteria like low-fatty or non-fatty, frozen or regular and flavours from different fruits. There has been an increased demand for flavoured yoghurts due to the health benefits offered by it.
- The shift in consumers’ behaviour towards nutritional value and also giving importance to taste and texture
- Increasing income of consumers and their changing tastes and preferences
- Customers preference of convenience, rather than focus on costs due to their tight packed busy lifestyles
- Innovative and new forms of packaging of flavoured yoghurt attract consumers towards the products, stimulating them to buy it
- High levels of preservatives present in the product restraints the growth of the market
- Presence of already established competitors and competition from ice cream & other frozen desserts market hinders the growth of his market
Segmentation: Global Flavoured Yogurt Market
- Artificial Casings
- Natural Casings
- Set Yogurt
- Creamy Yogurt
- Baby Yogurt
- Low Fat & No-Fat Yogurt
- Organic Yogurt
- Standard Flavoured Yogurt
- Frozen Yogurt
- Drinking Yogurt
- Strained/Greek Yogurt
By Distribution Channel
- Hyper/Super Market
- Retail Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Specialist Retailers
- Online Stores
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Other Flavours
- Food & Beverage
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Yoplait, the largest franchise brand of yoghurt and Dunkin’ Donuts have joined hands to launch 4 new breakfast pastry-inspired yogurt flavours which include Boston Kreme Donut, Apple Fritter, French Vanilla Latte and Cinnamon Coffee Roll. These launches would increase the sale the sale of yoghurts, and its uniqueness would help capturing a new segment in the yogurt market.
- In January, 2018.Hormel Foods partnered with Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt to launch its limited-edition peanut butter flavoured frozen yogurt, Skippy. It would be a blend of peanut butter and chocolate brownie flavoured frozen yogurt. This new flavour of yoghurt, would provide a unique taste for customers, and add yet another flavour in yoghurts in the market of flavoured yoghurts.
Competitive Analysis: Global Flavoured Yogurt Market
Global flavoured yogurt market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of flavoured yogurt market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Flavoured Yogurt Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global flavoured yogurt are General Mills Inc., Nestlé, Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd., ULTIMA FOODS, Chobani, LLC., SODIAAL, Müller UK & Ireland, Rainy Lanes Dairy Foods Ltd., Parmalat S.p.A., Chi Limited, Sameer Agriculture & Livestock Limited, Lausanne Dairies, MENCHIE'S, Cargill, Incorporated., YILI.COM INC., Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt. Ltd., Britannia Nutrition Foundation, DANONE, Stonyfield Farm, Inc., FAGE International S.A., noosa yoghurt, The Icelandic Milk and Skyr Corporation, Yoplait USA, INC, Fonterra Co-operative Group and Arla Foods amba among others.
Research Methodology: Global Flavoured Yogurt Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure