Global Flourescent in Situ Hybridization (FISH) Probe Market By Technology (FISH, CISH, DISH), Type (DNA, RNA), Application (Cancer Research, Genetic Diseases, Other), End User (Research, Clinical, Companion Diagnostics), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Flourescent in Situ Hybridization (FISH) Probe Market
Global flourescent in situ hybridization probe market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 6.6% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the increase in use of FISH probes for diagnosis of infectious viruses, initiatives taken by the government and rise in awareness among people for benefits of FISH probe technique.
Market Definition: Global Flourescent in Situ Hybridization (FISH) Probe Market
Fluorescent in situ hybridization (fish) would help in the identification of position of genes. It is used in clinic for diagnosing the chromosomal abnormalities including duplications, deletions and translocations etc. FISH has wide applications in research labs and clinics for monitoring the after effects of therapies, tracking of cells after transplantation etc. Many developments are taking place in FISH market including DNA probe-based diagnostics which assists in the determination of suspected diseases caused by any bacteria.
- Increase in the R&D investments for in-vitro diagnosis is also enhancing the market growth
- Increase in the cytogenic-based illness, genetic abnormalities including carcinogenesis is also increasing the demand of this market
- Technological advancements of Chromogenic in situ FISH acts hybridization (CISH) such as sample can be stored for higher time for the analysis purpose which increases the demand in the market
- Technology of flourescent in situ hybridization probe involves huge costs which restraints the market growth
- Presence of stringent rules and regulatory framework is hampering the market growth
Segmentation: Global Flourescent in Situ Hybridization (FISH) Probe Market
- Q FISH
- Cancer Research
- Genetic Diseases
By End User
- Companion Diagnostics
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Applied Spectral Imaging, provider of biomedical imaging analysis solutions launched a new updated product for fluorescence in situ hybridization market. The new product with advanced hardware component is capable in providing high speed for fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) imaging. The product updation will meet the demand of pathology laboratories
- In December 2016, The Molecular Genetics Company, Oxford Gene Technology had launched three products with the aim to expand the range of Cytocell Aquarius fluorescence in situ hybridization probes for pathology. Those three products would help OGT to strengthen its position in research and diagnosis of cancer
Global flourescent in situ hybridization probe market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of FISH probe market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global flourescent in situ hybridization probe market are Oxford Gene Technology, Agilent Technologies Inc, PerkinElmer Inc,, Horizon Discovery Group plc, BioDot, Sysmex Singapore Pte. Ltd, ADS Biotech Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Abnova Corporation, LGC Biosearch Technologies, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Biocare Medical,LLC, QIAGEN, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Creative BioMart, MetaSystems, Applied Spectral Imaging, Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH, Tocris Bioscience, Empire Genomics, LLC and others.
Research Methodology: Global Flourescent in Situ Hybridization (FISH) Probe Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global flourescent in situ hybridization probe market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)