Global Halal Cosmetics Market By Product Type (Personal Care Products, Color Cosmetics, Fragrance), Application (Hair Care, Skin Care, Face Care, Beauty Care), Distribution Channel (Online, Offline) and Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Halal Cosmetics Market
Global Halal Cosmetics Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 30.89 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 93.51 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 14.85% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing levels of expansions and innovation strategy adopted by the market players.
Market Definition: Global Halal Cosmetics Market
Halal cosmetics can be simplified as the cosmetic products which have been manufactured under the islamic law and only consist of the ingredients that are permissible under the specified law. These cosmetics are produced in a particular way that involves the usage of only the pristine ingredients and methods, without testing them on animals.
- Growing levels of muslim population globally resulting in increased demand for the product
- Rising levels of innovations and advancements undergoing in the market
- Lack of guidelines specified by the authorities of different regions for the certification of halal marketing; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Halal Cosmetics Market
- By Product Type
- Personal Care Products
- Color Cosmetics
- By Application
- Hair Care
- Skin Care
- Face Care
- Beauty Care
- By Distribution Channel
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Iba Halal Care announced that they had raised USD 3 million in Series-A funding from Addvantis Enterprises. This funding expansion will help the company dwelve into advanced product categories and help in expanding their market reach.
- In September 2018, Wipro Unza Holdings Ltd. announced the launch of “SERI” in Malaysia, the company’s advanced skincare R&D center. This center will help establish consumer specific products and provide the latest technological advancements regarding the products in the region.
Competitive Analysis: Global Halal Cosmetics Market
Global halal cosmetics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of halal cosmetics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Halal Cosmetics Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the halal cosmetics market are Amara Cosmetics, Iba Halal Care, Inika, Saaf Skincare, TALENT COSMETICS, PHB Ethical Beauty Ltd, Tuesday in Love, OnePure LLC, Sampure Minerals, Wardah Cosmetics, MARTHA TILAAR GROUP, MMA BIO LAB SDN BHD, Wipro Unza Holdings Ltd., Ivy Beauty Corporation Sdn Bhd, PT Paragon Technology & Innovation, Liasari and SirehEmas Marketing Sdn Bhd.
Research Methodology: Global Halal Cosmetics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure