Global Healthcare Reimbursement Market By Claim (Fully Paid, Underpaid), Payer (Private Payers, Public Payers), Service Provider (Physician Office, Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Healthcare Reimbursement Market
Global healthcare reimbursement market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of 18.10% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the presence of various favorable regulations and compliances for the implementation and utilization of healthcare reimbursement services.
Market Definition: Global Healthcare Reimbursement Market
Healthcare reimbursement is the provision of payment received by the various health care service providers such as private physicians, hospitals, clinics, diagnostic laboratories among others. This payment is initiated upon the completion of medical services being provided to the patient under the coverage of insurance they have availed through specialized insurance providers. This insurance is either provided by private organizations or the various government organizations/authorities.
- Growing levels of costs associated with the healthcare services and products; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increasing prevalence and organizing of government-led healthcare programs; this factor is expected to foster a positive impact on the market
- Innovations and advancements in technologies associated with the healthcare services and enhance the efficiency of operations of health care providers also acts as a market driver
- Increasing applications being covered under the healthcare reimbursement services is another factor boosting this market growth
- Complications prevalent in the market due to presence of a complex framework; this factor is expected to hinder the growth of the market
- High volume of incidences relating to fraudulent activities for state and government-led health programs is expected to restrict this market growth
- Degraded quality of care being provided to patients due to the presence of significant burden on physicians and other working staff also acts as a market restraint
Segmentation: Global Healthcare Reimbursement Market
- Fully Paid
- Private Payers
- Public Payers
By Service Provider
- Physician Office
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, HDFC Bank Ltd. announced that they had agreed to acquire Apollo Hospital Group’s entire stake in Apollo Munich Health Insurance amounting up to 1,336 crore rupees for 50.8% share along with 0.4% share from employees for 10.84 crore rupees. The combined deal valued at 1,347 crore is expected to be completed by next nine months considering the approvals of organizations and authorities. The business acquired will be merged with HDFC Ergo General Insurance creating a leading organization
- In March 2019, Centern Corporation announced that they had agreed with WellCare for their acquisition amounting approximately to USD 17.3 billion dependent on finalization of a merger agreement. This transaction will result in establishment of a premier organization providing government-sponsored healthcare programs along with having expertise in Medicaid, Medicare and Health Insurance Marketplace
Global healthcare reimbursement market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of healthcare reimbursement market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global healthcare reimbursement market are UnitedHealth Group; Aviva; Allianz Care; CVS Health; BNP Paribas; Aetna Inc.; Nippon Life Insurance Company; WellCare; AgileHealthInsurance; Blue Cross Blue Shield Association; Medica; Religare Health Insurance Company Ltd.; Max Bupa; Centene Corporation; Reliance General Insurance among others.
Research Methodology: Global Healthcare Reimbursement Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global healthcare reimbursement market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)