Global High Temperature Insulation Market By Product (Ceramic Fiber, Insulating Firebrick, Calcium Silicate, Others), Temperature Range (1000ºC-1700ºC, Above 1700ºC), Application (Petrochemicals, Ceramics, Glass, Cement, Iron & Steel, Refractory, Powder Metallurgy, Aluminum, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global High Temperature Insulation Market
Global high temperature insulation market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 6.36 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the presence of stringent norms regarding the emissions of greenhouse gases from various different industrial processes.
Market Definition: Global High Temperature Insulation Market
High temperature insulation is the collection of insulating materials/substances combined with different innovative techniques to provide high-thermal insulating performance for different materials and applications. The application range consists of ceramic surfaces, glass products, iron & steel industries, aluminum products and various other applications.
- High levels of benefits associated with energy conservation and economic benefits with the operational cycle of different industries and businesses; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Growing demand for insulating solutions and technologies from various heavy industries globally; this factor is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Environmental benefits resulting in significant reduction in the emissions from different industries; this factor is expected to positively affect the growth of the market
- Lack of durability of these products for high temperature insulation is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Concerns regarding the negative health effects that insulating materials have on individuals because of their carcinogenic content is expect to restrict its adoption rate
Segmentation: Global High Temperature Insulation Market
- Ceramic Fiber
- Insulating Firebrick
- Calcium Silicate
By Temperature Range
- Above 17000C
- Iron & Steel
- Powder Metallurgy
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, Saint-Gobain announced that they had acquired HKO with the company focused on production, designing and commercialization of high performance thermal insulation as well as fire protection for temperature range of 600-1000ºC. This acquisition is to fulfil the company’s strategy of entering the very high temperature insulation offerings and establish them as the leader for the European region
- In September 2017, Unifrax announced the launch of their bio-persistent thermal insulation offering with the introduction of “Isofrax 1400” blanket and modules. The product is produced with the help of the company’s proprietary processing method. This insulating offering provides high levels of insulating performance as compared to other LBP fibers present commercially
Global high temperature insulation market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of high temperature insulation market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global high temperature insulation market are 3M; ADL Insulflex, Inc.; Almatis BV; Dyson Group Plc; Saint-Gobain; Hi-Temp Insulation, Inc.; Insulcon BV; ISOLITE INSULATING PRODUCTS CO., LTD.; Pacor, Inc.; Promat International NV; Pyrotek; Morgan Advanced Materials; Unifrax; Zircar Zirconia, Inc.; Wacker Chemie AG; Aspen Aerogels, Inc.; BASF SE; Cabot Corporation; Concept Group LLC; Guangdong Alison Hi-Tech Co.,Ltd.; JIOS Aerogel Corporation; HarbisonWalker International; Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation; RHI Magnesita GmbH and Etex among others.
Research Methodology: Global High Temperature Insulation Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved