Global Hospital Staffing Market By Staffing Service (Travel Nurse, Per Diem Nurse, Locum Tenens, Allied Healthcare), Service (Emergency Department, Home Care Services), End- User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Centers, Home Care Settings, Private Sectors), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Hospital Staffing Market
Global Hospital Staffing Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 29.59 billion to an estimated value of USD 47.34 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.05% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand for nurses is driving this market.
Market Definition: Global Hospital Staffing Market
Nurses are very important integral part of the hospitals as they provide care to the people. They provide care to people of all ages and communities. All time nursing care is in which patients have their own nurses to take care of them at their homes. It helps them to get better treatment and caring at their home.
- Increasing demand for nurses and staffs is driving the growth of this market
- Rising geriatric population is driving the market
- Lack of nurses and other professionals is restraining the market
- Less awareness among consumers is restraining the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Hospital Staffing Market
- By Staffing Service
- Travel Nurse
- Per Diem Nurse
- Locum Tenens
- Allied Healthcare
- By Service
- Emergency Department
- Home Care Services
- By End- User
- Ambulatory Centers
- Home Care Settings
- Private Sectors
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018, HealthCare at home announced the launch of their clinical facilities in Hyderabad and will provide advanced medical treatments at home with trained and professional experts. The staffs at home will be trained to handle all the emergency situations and the Home Visit Report will help the doctors to know everything related to the patients. The main aim is to reduce the hospital stay and provide patients treatments at their home.
- In May 2018, Tampa General, GE Healthcare Partner announced the launch of their new care coordination center which will have house staff members from different hospitals so that they can use artificial intelligence to improve patient wait time, enhance coordination and discharge process. The main aim is to give patient better care and improve the efficiency.
Global hospital staffing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of hospital staffing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the hospital staffing market are Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc., MedPro Healthcare Staffing, AMN Healthcare, Allegis Group, Pulse Staffing, 365 Healthcare Staffing Services, Tact Medical Staffing, The Protocall Group, Valley Healthcare Staffing, Spherion Staffing, LLC, Geneva Healthcare, Horizon Healthcare Staffing, Ascension Seton, SOSHealthcareStaffing, BrightStar Care, Snelling Staffing Services.
Research Methodology: Global Hospital Staffing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global hospital staffing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)