Global Human Augmentation Market By Product (In-Built Augmentation and Wearable Augmentation), Application (Medical, HealthCare, Defence, Industrial, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Human Augmentation Market
Global human augmentation market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD million by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR of 37.6% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand of human augmentation in wearable device and gadgets is a key factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Human Augmentation Market
Human augmentations are introduced to enhance human productivity as well as capability with improved health and quality of life. These technologies brings physical improvements in the integral part of the human body .This advanced technology is based on artificial intelligence used in advanced sensory devices and implants to make better use of it for human body. The devices or implants plays major role in human productivity such as limb devices and orthotics having augmentation improves muscle capability and enhances the motion.
- Increasing demand of human augmentation in wearable device and gadgets drives the market growth
- Technological development in the sensors is augmenting the growth of market
- Increasing R&D activity in the field of human augmentation is another factor boosting this market growth
- Prevailing awareness about the therapeutic applications of medical wearable augmentation products also uplifts the market growth in the forecast period
- Lack of skilled person in handling the process also impedes the market growth in the forecast period
- Higher cost of the equipment is another factor hampering the market growth
- Growing concern towards social, legal and ethical aspects will hinder the market growth
Segmentation: Global Human Augmentation Market
By Wearable Augmentation
- Wrist Wearable Watch
- Wrist Wearable Band
- Google Glass
- Smart Contact Lenses, HMD, and Hud
- Ornament, Precious Metals & Jewellery
- Ties & Collars
- Clothing & Inner-Wear
- ARM & Leg-Wear
- Others (Smart Ring, Smart Socks, Smart Headsets)
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, Elon Musk, founder of Tesla launched new start up to build implants based on the artificial intelligence to technology for human augmentation. The human brains are intervening with computer through artificial intelligence. A flexible electrode thread is implanted into the human brain through neurosurgical robot. These threads will detect and record the electrical signals in the brain and transmitting this information outside the brain. This will create a BMI (Brain-machine interface system) which will help to understand the different forms of brain and spine-related disorders. Through this new start-up of Neuralink the company will enter into new market and will bring innovative product
- In May, 2017, UNSILO, a software solution provider launched new product for business managers, content specialists, and content strategists. The first version of UNSILO Classify is based on the human augmentation technology which helps to classify content automatically. Through this new product the company is targeting the content owners and publishers market to increase the customer base by entering into new segment
Global human augmentation market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Human augmentation market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global human augmentation market are UNSILO, SAMSUNG, ReWalk Robotics, Ekso Bionics, Second Sight, Raytheon Company., Magic Leap, Inc., VUZIX, B-Temia Inc., NEURALINK, TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION, Panasonic Corporation, PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, Rex Bionics Ltd, General Motors, Microsoft among others.
Research Methodology: Global Human Augmentation Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved