Global Human Identification Market By Product & Service (Consumables; Services; Instruments; Software); Technology (Capillary Electrophoresis; Microfluidics; PCR; Nucleic Acid Purification & Extraction; Automated Liquid Handling; Microarrays; NGS; Rapid DNA Analysis; Others); Application (Forensic Applications; Paternity Identification; Others); End-User (Forensic Laboratories; Research Centers, Academic & Government Institutes); Geography (North America; South America; Europe; Asia-Pacific; Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Human Identification Market
Global human identification market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of 10.49% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the advancements currently underway in the market along with increased support from government authorities to organizations providing these services.
Market Definition: Global Human Identification Market
Human identification is an application of life sciences branch which is used to analyze the DNA samples for forensic investigations and identification of individuals. Although, these services do not just help in creating a database of criminals, they also help in the identification of humans that have suffered in disasters, where the need for detecting their identity in a short space of time is important.
- Increasing demand for advanced products and analysis systems which results in efficient and low-cost services; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increasing levels of marketing & promotional activities by the major manufacturers expanding their presence and awareness; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- High cost of instruments and services of human identification is expected to restrain the growth
- Lack of budgets allocated to further the advancements in human identification market; this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Human Identification Market
By Product & Service
- Assay Kits
- Electrophoresis Kits
- DNA Identification Kits
- DNA Extraction Kits
- DNA Quantification Kits
- Genomic DNA Purification Kits
- Rapid DNA Analysis
- Lab Reagents & Chemicals
- General Buffers
- Assay Kits
- Thermal Cyclers
- Real-Time PCR Instruments
- Tips, Tubes, Strips & Accessories
- Spin Filters, Columns & Purification Plates
- Capillary Electrophoresis
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Nucleic Acid Purification & Extraction
- Automated Liquid Handling
- Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- Rapid DNA Analysis
- Forensic Applications
- Offender DNA Data Basing
- Forensic DNA Casework
- Missing Person Investigations
- Disaster Victim Identification
- Paternity Identification
- Genetic Studies
- Population Studies
- Forensic Laboratories
- Research Centers, Academic & Government Institutes
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2018, Thermo Fisher Scientific announced that they had acquired IntegenX Inc. with the company focused on providing rapid DNA platform which is utilized in forensic application. The products available in the IntegenX Inc. products portfolio provide enhanced level of product offerings.
- In February 2017, Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation and Promega Corporation announced that they had entered into collaboration for the development and commercialization of capillary electrophoresis (CE) sequencer. This collaboration will lead to the formation of a new business which will deliver analyzing equipments capable of providing results from small samples at a relatively low cost in short periods of time.
Competitive Analysis: Global Human Identification Market
Global human identification market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of human identification market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Human Identification Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global human identification market are Thermo Fisher Scientific; QIAGEN; Promega Corporation; Agilent Technologies, Inc.; New England Biolabs; GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY; Illumina, Inc.; LGC Limited; NMS Labs; Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings; Hamilton Company; Eurofins Scientific; PerkinElmer Inc.; Tecan Trading AG; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; Ciro Manufacturing Corporation; Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation; Sorenson Forensics; DNA Diagnostics Center; INNOGENOMICS TECHNOLOGIES; PT&C Forensic Consulting Services P.A.; Genex Diagnostics Inc. and Bode Cellmark Forensics, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Human Identification Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global human identification market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)