Global Identity and Access Management Market By Component (Provisioning, Directory Services, Single Sign-On, Advanced Authentication, Password Management, Audit, Compliance, and Governance), Organization Size (Small & Medium Enterprises (SMES), Large Enterprises), Deployment Type (Cloud, On-Premises), Vertical (BFSI, Telecom and IT, Retail and Cpg, Public Sector and Utilities, Energy, Education, Manufacturing, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Identity and Access Management Market
Global identity & access management market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 13.56% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market can be attributed to the increase in compliance management perception and increased supply for mobility solutions.
Market definition: Global Identity and Access Management Market
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) system in BFSI is a structure for business operations that promotes the governance of electronic documents. This structure involves technology that promotes identification and entry governance. IAM technology can be used to collect, activate, document and handle customer details and entry authorizations by technology. This guarantees that all people and facilities are correctly permitted, certified and audited. The IAM system used in BFSI, public sector and utilities, telecom and it, retail and cpg, manufacturing, healthcare, energy, education and life sciences.
- Increase in compliance management perception is driving the growth of the market
- Increased supply for mobility solutions is propelling the growth of the market
- Enhanced security issues between organizations is boosting the growth of the market
- Emerging cloud and software as a service (SaaS) implementation is contributing to the growth of the market
- Absence of information about identity & access management solutions is hampering the growth of the market
- Lack of safety of information for customer data is hindering the growth of the market
- Complicated integration of solutions and compatible conditions is restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Identity and Access Management Market
- Directory Services
- Meta Directories
- Virtual Directories
- Single Sign-On
- Enterprise Single Sign-On
- Web and Federated Single Sign-On
- Advanced Authentication
- Password Management
- Self Service Password Reset
- Password Management for Privileged Users
- Audit, Compliance, and Governance
By Organization Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises (SMES)
- Large Enterprises
By Deployment Type
- Telecom and IT
- Retail and Cpg
- Public Sector and Utilities
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, Atos introduced the latest Unified Cloud Identity and Access Management (IAM) alternative for the ultimate safety systems. This new solution is the single identity provider and management system for all platforms, cloud and on-site, relying on Atos's Evidian software, which allows organizations to retain ownership of all services that require to their business systems by offering them with final safety.
- In April 2019, HID Global discloses the accessibility of latest HID Authentication Service, component of its Cloud Identity Platform, to offer a package of reliable identification alternatives. This multi-tenant Cloud authentication service delivers large-scale, user-friendly onboarding and frictionless Identity and Access Management (IAM) customer encryption across a wide range of sectors this product launch has expanded the product portfolio of the company as well as increased its market share.
Global identity & access management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of identity & access management market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.,
Major Market Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global identity & access management market are Capgemini., Happiest Minds, HCL Technologies Limited, Infosys Limited, F5 Networks, Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc., Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P., IBM Corporation, Microsoft, Oracle, Siemens, Dell, Broadcom., ForgeRock, Gemalto NV, Centrify Corporation., GlobalSign., Accenture., NTT Communications Corporation, Cognizant, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Identity and Access Management Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved