Global Image Guided Navigation Technology Market By Product (CT Scanners, Ultrasound Systems, MRI, Endoscope, X-Ray Fluoroscopy, PET, SPECT), Technology (Optical Navigation System, Electromagnetic Navigation System, Fluoroscopy Navigation Systems, Hybrid Navigation System, Others), Application (Neurological, ENT, Orthopedic, Cardiac, Dental, Urology, Gastroenterology, Oncology, Others), End-User (Hospital & Nursing Homes, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Physician Practices, Clinics, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Image Guided Navigation Technology Market
Global image guided navigation technology market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the significant rise in the levels of chronic diseases and their burden on various healthcare facilities.
Market Definition: Global Image Guided Navigation Technology Market
Image guided navigation technology is the utilization of various medical devices and visualization technology which helps physicians in diagnostic as well as surgical procedures. These navigation systems help in better understanding of the human anatomy which helps in the enhancement of surgical as well as diagnostic procedures. These systems transform the anatomy of human body in 3D or 2D images in an output device such as monitors or in physical forms.
- Increasing demands from patients to undergo minimally invasive procedures; this factor is expected to fuel the growth of the market
- Growing volume of geriatric population resulting in higher number of patients prone to suffer from various chronic disorders can drive this market growth
- Various innovations and technological advancements in these systems will also boost the growth of this market
- Growing government support for enhancing the volume of cancer radiotherapy procedures; this factor is expected to propel the market growth
- Large financial costs associated with the image-guided systems; this factor is expected to hinder the growth of the market
- Presence of strict regulatory demands from various authorities regarding product commercialization acts as a restraining factor for this market growth
- Concerns regarding various product recalls from the manufacturers also hampers the market growth
Segmentation: Global Image Guided Navigation Technology Market
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scanners
- Ultrasound Systems
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- X-Ray Fluoroscopy
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT)
- Optical Navigation System
- Electromagnetic Navigation System
- Fluoroscopy Navigation Systems
- Hybrid Navigation System
- Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT)
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Replacement
- Hospital & Nursing Homes
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Physician Practices
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2019, Koninklijke Philips N.V. in collaboration with B. Braun Melsungen AG announced the availability of Onvision. It is an ultrasound system for real-time tracking of needle tip tracking in specific anesthesia. This guidance system will help anesthesiologists in accurate deployment of needle tips for patients. The device will be exhibited at “38th Annual Conference of the European Society of Regional Anaesthesia and Pain Therapy (ESRA)” being held in Bilbao, Spain from 11th-14th September, 2019
- In May 2018, Acclarent, Inc. announced the launch of “TruDI”, an image-guided navigation system for ENT procedures. The device has been granted 510(k) clearance from the U.S. FDA which has been designed for endoscopic sinus surgeries, intra and paranasal procedures in patients requiring sinus surgeries
Global image guided navigation technology market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of image guided navigation technology market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global image guided navigation technology market are Brainlab; Acclarent, Inc.; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Medtronic; Stryker; B. Braun Melsungen AG; Fiagon AG Medical Technologies; Zimmer Biomet; Siemens Healthcare GmbH; KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG; Analogic Corporation; GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY; 7D Surgical; Varian Medical Systems, Inc.; Olympus Corporation among others.
Research Methodology: Global Image Guided Navigation Technology Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global image guided navigation technology market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period