Global Immunoprecipitation Market By Type (Individual Immunoprecipitation, Co-Immunoprecipitation, Chromatin Immunoprecipitation, RNA Immunoprecipitation), Product (Kits, Reagents, Accessories), End-User (Academic & Research Institutes, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Contract Research Organizations), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Immunoprecipitation Market
Global immunoprecipitation market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 822.38 million by 2026, registering a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the heightened concentration on biomarker discoveries.
Market Definition: Global Immunoprecipitation Market
Immunoprecipitation is the process of segregating a specified protein from a solution/mixture using an antibody that will be able to bind with that protein. The complexes formed with this addition of antibody with protein are then extracted using a secondary protein that absorbs the complexes. The complexes are extracted after washing the secondary protein and analyzed using “Western blotting” or “SDS-PAGE” method.
- Increased focus on detecting the antigens generally found with autoimmune diseases; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Rise in the number of life science experimentation and researches; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Availability of technologies that can be utilized for achieving similar conclusions; this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Immunoprecipitation Market
- Individual Immunoprecipitation
- Chromatin Immunoprecipitation
- Ribonucleic Acid (RNA) Immunoprecipitation
- Primary Antibodies
- Secondary Antibodies
- Agarose Beads
- Magnetic Beads
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, GenScript announced that the construction for their commercial manufacturing center by the name of “GenScript-Legend Biotech Commercial Manufacturing Center” had initiated after they held the groundbreaking ceremony for the same. The center situated in Zhenjiang, China and is a 133,000-square meter center which will comply with the requirements of the U.S. FDA, EMEA and the NMPA. This facility will become the country’s largest center focused on the research and development of cell and gene therapies along with antibody biological medicines, providing efficient route to commercialization of biologics.
- In February 2017, Expedeon Ltd. announced that they had launched a new product offering for their particle conjugation technology, termed as “Magnetic Conjugation Kit”. The kit is specifically designed for utilization in immunoprecipitation experiments. The product allows for better bonding proving more efficient experimentations. The product has been launched under the “Innova Biosciences” particle range offerings.
Global immunoprecipitation market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of immunoprecipitation market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global immunoprecipitation market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.; Abcam plc; Merck KGaA; Agarose Beads Technologies; GenScript; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; BioLegend, Inc.; Takara Bio Inc.; Rockland Immunochemicals, Inc.; Geno Technology Inc.; Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.; Creative Diagnostics; Expedeon Ltd.; ChromoTek GmbH; Aves Labs, Inc.; Illumina, Inc.; Active Motif, Inc. and Bethyl Laboratories, Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Immunoprecipitation Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global immunoprecipitation market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)