Global Insulated Packaging Market, By Material (Plastic, Wood, Glass, Others), Product (Pouch & Bags, Box & Containers, Others), End-Use (Food & Beverage, Industrial, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Insulated Packaging Market
Global insulated packaging market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 12.79 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 19.37 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.32% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising demand of packaging methods for goods that are susceptible to temperature variations.
Market Definition: Global Insulated Packaging Market
Insulated packaging can be described as a type of packaging solution that is used for maintaining the optimal temperature for the goods and materials to be shipped. They are constituted to be a part of cold chain supply of goods, where there is continuous and refrigeration and temperature maintenance so that the quality and product effectiveness is maintained throughout.
- Significant rise of e-commerce and the subsequent demand from the industry is expected to drive the market growth
- Growth in consumption of goods susceptible to varying temperatures is also expected to act as a driver to the market growth
- Strict regulations posed by the authorities regarding the use of raw materials is expected to restrain the market growth
- High cost of maintenance of these products related to the constant use of these products is also expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Insulated Packaging Market
- By Material
- By Product
- Pouch & Bags
- Box & Containers
- By End-Use
- Food & Beverage
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2017, Cryopak announced a partnership with Purolator Inc. for the logistics, transportation supplying solutions. This partnership is expected to ensure the regional dominance of Cryopak for logistics and associated solutions.
- In March 2017, TP3 Global and Polar Thermal Packaging Ltd. announced the initiation of a partnership and strategic alliance that is expected to widen the product portfolio and offerings to the end-users.
Competitive Analysis: Global Insulated Packaging Market
Global insulated packaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of insulated packaging market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Insulated Packaging Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the insulated packaging market are Amcor Limited, American Aerogel, Cryopak, Davis Core & Pad Company, DS Smith, DuPont, Huhtamaki, Innovative Energy Inc., MARKO FOAM PRODUCTS, Providence Packaging, Sonoco Products Company, The Wool Packaging Company Limited, TP Solutions, Pelican BioThermal, ShipItCold, Topa Thermal Packaging, TP3 Global, Polar Thermal Packaging Ltd., Insulated Products Corporation, and Therapak LLC.
Research Methodology: Global Insulated Packaging Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete Market analysis and forecasting
- Market Definition, understanding the concept of insulated packaging
- Market Drivers and Restraints of the industry
- Market Segmentations and market share divided amongst them
- Key Players in the market and their analysis