Global Irradiation apparatuses Market By Usage (Diagnostic Purposes, Therapeutic Purposes, Dental Purposes, Chiropractic Diagnostic Purposes, Industrial & Research Applications), Product (Gamma Rays, X- Rays, High Speed Neutrons, Electrons, Alphabeta Particles), Applications (Hospital, Industry, Laboratory, Other), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Irradiation apparatuses Market
Global Irradiation apparatuses market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year. Improvement in healthcare infrastructure and increasing healthcare expenditure are the factor for the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Irradiation apparatuses Market
An irradiation apparatus is an electrical device which is specially designed to generate ionizing radiation or emits ionizing radiation as a by-product with stated limitations. They usually consist of conventional X- rays’ equipment and other computed tomography equipment, and electron beam welders. They have the ability to produce different ionizing agents such as gamma rays, alpha and beta particles, high speed neutrons among others.
- Technological advancement and development in irradiation apparatuses are the factor for the market growth
- Growing demand from medical and pharmaceutical industry will also accelerate the market growth
- Availability of portable irradiates apparatus will also enhance the market growth
- Increasing application in dental, veterinary, and other research purposes will also accelerate the market growth
- Strict rules and norms associated with the usage, storage, and disposable of irradiation apparatus will restrain the market
- High cost of these devices will also hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Irradiation apparatuses Market
- Diagnostic Purposes
- Therapeutic Purposes
- Dental Purposes
- Chiropractic Diagnostic Purposes
- Industrial & Research Applications
- Gamma Rays
- X- Rays
- High Speed Neutrons
- Alphabeta particles
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Development in the Market:
- In March 2014, Hokkaido University and Hitachi Ltd. have completed the construction of facilities within the Hokkaido University Hospital incorporating the Probeat-RT Proton Beam Therapy System. This new launch integrates real-time tumor radiation therapy intellectual property of Hokkaido University with the spot scanning technique of Hitachi. With a high-precision proton beam, it became feasible to sterilize even a tumor whose position has been changed due to respiration.
Global irradiation apparatuses market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of irradiation apparatuses market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global irradiation apparatuses market are Hitachi, Ltd; YXLON International; Koninklijke Philips N.V.,; KaVo Dental; Techno-Aide; Ziehm Imaging GmbH; AMETEK.Inc.; Allengers; PROTEC GmbH & Co. KG; Narang Medical Limited; CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION; EIZO INC; GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY; Xoran Technologies, LLC; Siemens Healthcare Private Limited; Shimadzu Corporation.; RTI Group AB; Medtronic; , Control-X Medical, Ltd.; among others.
Research Methodology: Global Irradiation Apparatuses Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global irradiation apparatuses market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)