Global Laser Therapy Market By Type (Diode Lasers, Solid State Lasers, Liquid Lasers, Semiconductor Lasers, Gas Lasers, Dye Lasers, Others), By Application (Dermatology & Aesthetics, Surgery, Gynecology, Dental, Urology, Ophthalmology, Cardiovascular, Others), By End User (Hospitals, Specialized Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Laser Therapy Market
Global Laser Therapy Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 1,346.01 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 2,682.01 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 9.0% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the growing patient population with the medical conditions such as arthritis and cataract and growing demand for the noninvasive laser therapies in aesthetic treatment.
Market Definition: Global Laser Therapy Market
LASER stands for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation and laser is a device which emits the light through the procedure of optical amplification. Laser therapy is a non-invasive therapy which uses the intense beams of light of particular wavelengths which helps to reduce pain in the injuries.
- Growing patient population with the medical conditions such as arthritis and cataract
- Growing demand for the noninvasive laser therapies in aesthetic treatment
- Increasing applications of laser therapies
- High cost of laser therapy procedures
- Lack of reimbursement policy
- Lack of trained professionals
Segmentation: Global Laser Therapy Market
- By Type
- Diode Lasers
- Solid State Lasers
- Liquid Lasers
- Semiconductor Lasers
- Gas Lasers, Dye Lasers
- By Application
- Dermatology & Aesthetics
- By End User
- Specialized Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- By Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2017, Biolase Inc. launched the Waterlase Express, an all tissue laser system after receiving the 510(k) clearance from U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- In October 2018, Lumenis launched the SPLENDOR X, a novel and solid state laser hair removal solution equipped with the unique BLEND X technology. The product is launched at the 2018 American Society of Dermatological Surgery (ASDS).
The global laser therapy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of laser therapy market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global laser therapy market are AMD LASERS, CAO Group, Inc., Biolase, Inc., Fotona d.o.o., Danaher, Dentsply Sirona, BISON MEDICAL, LightScalpel, THE YOSHIDA DENTAL MFG. CO., LTD., Zolar Technology & Mfg Co. Inc., FONA Dental, s.r.o., Convergent Dental, GPT Dental, Inc., Millennium Dental Technologies, Inc. (MDT), Lumenis, Alma Lasers, Genesis Biosytem, Hologic Inc., Cynosure Inc., Irisome Solution Inc., Sciton Inc., Biofrontera AG, Cutera Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Laser Therapy Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global laser therapy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)