Global Light Control Switches Market, By Product Type (Switches, Dimmers), End User (Commercial, Residential, Others), Light Source (Incandescent, Fluorescent (FL), High-Intensity Discharge, Light-Emitting Diode (LED) Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Light Control Switches Market
The Global Light Control Switches Market is expected to reach USD 7.1 billion by 2025 from USD 3.2 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.1% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Light Control Switches Market
Light control switches are defined as interconnection of two or more electrical switches to control an electrical load which is used to operate connect equipment, electrical outlets or electric lights. It has an automatic switching of lighting sources which is recognized by the light control switches. These switches are developed by using wireless controls, electronic sensors and electronics timer. It helps in saving and reducing the power cost of various industries and households. It is used for evolving automatic process and advancement in technologies. Light control switches are used for regulating energy consumption in residential, commercial and industrial spaces to avoid unwanted utilization of energy. For example, it provides lighting in a hallway, large room or stairwell to be controlled from multiple locations. Light control switches are also found in flashlights, Lights, fans, vehicles, and other devices can be controlled with hand-held, infrared, wireless remotes.
In 2018 Deako Launches New Modular Smart Lighting System for Home Builders. Increasingly been asking for smart technology pre-installed in their homes. Due to cost restrictions, home builders have only been able to offer smart lighting in one or two locations in the home
In 2017, Schneider Electric’s Launches smart touch a touch switch that ensures comfort and convenience. It is a soft switching with a single & feather touch operation, remote control operation with IR technology, no mechanical wear & tear and many more.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising demand for energy-saving lighting systems
- Convergence of IoT and Lighting
- Initiatives taken by government.
- High Information and data storage capacity
- High computing power and parallel processing capabilities
- Lack of internet connectivity in developing region
- Lack of regulatory frameworks for the energy sector.
Market Segmentation: Global Light Control Switches Market
- The market is segmented based on product type, end user, light source and geographical segments.
- Based on product type, the market is segmented into manual switches, electronic switches and dimmers.
- Based on end user, the market is segmented into commercial, residential and others.
- Based on light source, the market is segmented into incandescent & halogen, fluorescent, LED, HID)
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Light Control Switches Market
The global light control switches market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of light control switches market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
In 2016 Noon Home, Inc. launches a smart lighting system, a type of lighting design that blends each of the lights in a room to improve how the room looks and feels.
Key Players: Global Light Control Switches Market
The renowned players in light control switches market are Legrand S.A. (France), Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc. (U.S.), Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. (U.S.), Hubbell Lighting, Inc. (U.S.), Cooper Industries, Inc. (Ireland), Osram GmbH (Germany), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), Acuity Brands Lighting, Inc. (U.S.), Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.) Schneider Electric SE (France), and Daintree Networks, Inc. (U.S.) among others.
Research Methodology: Global Light Control Switches Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other.